8.4.11

Miscellaneous Tidbits5771-JG27







“Tel Aviv is the total flipside of Jerusalem, a modern Sin City on the sea rather than an
ancient Holy City on a hill. Hedonism is the one religion that unites its inhabitants. There are more bars than synagogues, G-d is a DJ and everyone’s body is a temple. Yet, scratch underneath the surface and Tel Aviv, or TLV, reveals itself as a truly diverse 21st-century Mediterranean hub. By far the most international city in Israel. Here are more pics that describe its beauty.


I am still writing from an undisclosed location, soon I will come up for air(smiles)....thanks again for
all your emails, and now my blog has over 700 followers, not bad.


Here are my Tidbits:

I want to start this post with a short take from an email that I received from a Brasilian model friend ,about my blog. " adorei! Adoro gente que tem algo a dizer e o rosto estampa isso. Parabéns pela escolha e pelas fotos. Venho aqui toooodos os dias, sabia? Bjo”...I loved it! I love people who have something to say and face adorn it. Congratulations on your choice and the photos. I come to your blog everday day  yes everyday I come here, you know? kiss,,,,this type of comments from intelligent and beautiful girls, is always welcome...





My thoughts on buying and selling :  For starters, Buying and selling is a state of mind. People usually buy what they do not need. I don't like the Arab way of dealing - asking for 100 and expecting to get 60. You can't insult people. Everything has a different price for different people. Sometimes women sell themselves for little and sometimes men overpay for something they should have payed little.  Buying is like approaching gorgeous women, you never ask. When wanting to make a great deal of $$$(€)£¥  you remain mute!!! there you have it and this = winning,,,making money and being succesful is assessing what  is is and understanding when there is no there there.





Even in an undisclosed location, the edition of Vanity Fair (May) issue- got to JG(smiles)...amazing content on Goldman Sachs , Paul Allen and others. By the way on the cover Rob Lowe was always a pretty boy,much prettier than JG, however those muscle breasts and the tatoos are not kosher. And yes I prefer
sleek, long limbs, model type body like mine(how modest you are JG(smiles)





Fill in the rest of the blanks and put a check mark on your answers!!!! It will make you feel your mortality!!!!


O importante é ter objetivos. It is important to have objectives!!!!








Dr. Frederic Brandt has been revolutionizing the field of cosmetic dermatology for more than twenty years. He sees up to forty patients a day at his practices in New York and Miami, and he lectures, sits on boards, and regularly makes expert appearances on television and in magazines. A celebrity in his own right, Dr. Brandt has earned the trust of bold-faced names in the worlds of entertainment, business, fashion, and society. Using a variety of noninvasive procedures, many of which he pioneered or perfected, he helps his patients maintain their youthful visages. He is the author of Age-Less and creator of his own very successful line of skin-care products.




Adivinha quem são? Todas as princesinhas pop na pele dos ícones da Disney. Guess who I am? all the Princess of pop in the skin(look of Disney characters)icons
I will give you the answers in my next post!!!! and most got the easy answer of my other question, of course it was Anna Wintour!!!





Louis Vuitton VVIP Alabaster Monogram Fragrances-mine is a JG Cartier type of fragrance!!!





One of my favorite quotes from "A Tale of Two Cities
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known."
- Charles Dickens

and yes I do not read fiction but I was forced to read it at BH High School(smiles)..and as the book says "What would you do for love"?



While in the subject of what would you do for love? one of my favorite songs is,was and always will be -
"I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" is a song composed and written by Jim Steinman, and recorded by Meat Loaf. The song was released in 1993 as the first single from the album Bat Out of Hell II: Back into Hell. The title of the song confused some listeners, who were curious to know what "that" is...and what is it , but I won't do that? I found the answer, maybe you can too!!!!





It is said that "Citizen Kane" is the best film ever made, could be, not for me, but for sure it is one of the best!!!
Citizen Bernstein
Not only did Orson Welles’ Citizen Kane—which turns 70 this spring—change the way films were made , it broke new ground in how Hollywood portrayed Jews .

And by the way, The creation of Hollywood by Jewish studio moguls has been amply documented by film historians, but Jewish characters were rarely portrayed onscreen when Welles started his career. Intentionally or otherwise, the inclusion of Mr. Bernstein in Citizen Kane was a political act. And even here the JEWS dominated and still dominate Hollywood!!! I rest my case once more!!!







Absolutely striking in unadorned Basic Black but with Brown boots the contrast would have been more chic!!!!And the Chinese girl in the background, wears it well , better yet, wears it better than my acquaintance..




















I got  this message -9998...it is a very good number...the last four number means "rich forever".....if you ask any Chinese people, he/she will tell you the same ..and Mr Goldstein, of course knew this already!!!!but xie xie ni(Thank You)







A furbina girl sent me this little message(smiles)
"I would very much like one of these."
And that’s all I have to say on the matter…….
(wink, wink, nudge, nudge lovely!!!)
My answer was unintelligible with a stronger
combination of silence(smiles)







The film is based on the events that happened on the ship Exodus in 1947 and dealing with the founding of the state of Israel in 1948.
And I love this film, it deals with the truth about Israel, and the piano version song of Exodus is always inspiring, and Andy Williams version with words is also amazing.....





IF the eyes are the windows of the soul, the eyebrows are the surrounding definition. And by the way back than Botox did not have an effect on the eyebrows, and now it does...my question , a valid one, if that is the case the definition is lost now.

Marilyn, Dietrich, Edie, Chanel, Greta, Piaf, Bardot, Maila, Sophia, Debbie e Siouxsie




I bid and won this handwritten note from the great Yves Saint Laurent. This note gives his definition of Elegance




The best way to get posh skin


drfrancesprennajones
Face saver: Dr. Frances Prenna Jones with her famous formula in the background.
The hottest anti-ageing product is Dr Frances Prenna Jones Formula 2006.It exfoliates, smooths fine lines, fades sunspots and cleans pores in one sweep.WALAHI- I swear by this product...I do.


Tonight is what it means to be young!!!


Countdown To Love




In life as in death, it seems, getting your hands on an iPad 2-is no easy feat- for JG is easy(smiles) . A Chinese model friend  was telling me today that paper replicas of the tablet are selling out in parts of Asia, and revelers  set the things ablaze during China's Qingming festival Tuesday(April 4). As is tradition, paper versions of money, clothing, and, yes, consumer electronics are burned as offerings to the dead, and this year Apple's latest slate is apparently all the rage for expired techies -- one shopkeeper in Malaysia said his stock of 300 paper iPad 2s sold out quickly, leaving him unable to meet demand. Sounds strangely familiar, doesn't it?




My Parting Shots:


Those who know me , know that I do not dream much. The other night I dreamt I was having Maccheroncini al fumè at one of my favorite places in one of my favorite cities in Italia(Ancona)- in the Adriatic to be more exact. Even though Maccheroncini al fumè is not Kosher because of the  pancetta(bacon in it)...I sometimes eat it, for in this particular restaurant it is one of the best in the world!!!
And it is a place frequented by Mafiosi(smiles)!!!dai dai(come on ..come on..) Signore Goldstein...yes!!!!forse non era un sogno e io ero lì??





Let's just hope the Mayan's are right and the world will end in 2012, before Obama gets re-elected! ;-.)better yet if he gets re-elected it will be a disaster!!! I will stop, I promised myself I would not mention Obama again!!!!for it repulses me!!!







"Curvy" is a term tossed around a lot now a days - used to describe everyone from plus-sized women without a defined waist to those with va-va voom bodies of all sizes. (her boots should be in black to make the contrast)





There’s an old joke that goes “If Moses had turned right instead of left when he led his people out of the Sinai desert - the Jews would have had the oil and the Arabs would have ended up with the oranges.
But thats changing – somewhat – since the announcement in late January of a major natural gas discovery off the country’s Mediterranean coast...I knew G-d would not let us down....and he has not






aujourd'hui, j'ai regardé "Pour Sacha" une fois de plus, et peu importe combien de fois je le regarde, c'est toujours un film émouvant!-today I watched  "Pour Sacha" once again and no matter how many times I watch this film,   it is always a touching movie!!!



With Prada's IPO looming, I will continue to patronise the company!!!








He , MR HALSTON was way ahead of his time!!! he set the stage for people to follow: Armani, Lagerfeld, Gaultier, Signora Prada and so on!!!!





I thank you again for reading my blog and always come back, you hear!!!

Written and posted on an undisclosed location, on an undisclosed hour on an undisclosed date!!



Please do!!!




STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH ISRAEL'S RIGHT TO BUILD AND LIVE IN ITS OWN COUNTRY.

g-d - אלוהים
YHWH is the only proper "name of Gd" in the Tanakh

The native name of Israel is Yisra'el

I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is........


Copyright5771..all rights reserved to GoldsteinBJoseph!!!!
PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT.