22.2.14

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5774 - JG 63








©fabulousany better would be a sin!!!!!






MY TIDBITS

Flag for Israel
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí  - אני יהודי 


Things I wanted you to know - JGsome thoughts and actions to think aboutand you should...






I will not say that I am disappointed for what happened in Sochi to Asada Mao....but I am rather sad that she  prepared for four years and in a moment, a fall in the short program  caused her the Gold Medal....but it happened...what is sad is having the Jewish Princess cry for the result....from this pic you can easily deduce who Tiffany was going for......




The Russian was great but I thought Yuna Kim deserved the GOLD and  Kostner was great too...

1 (Gold)Adelina Sotnikova (Russia)74.64149.95224.59
2 (Silver)Yuna Kim (Korea)74.92144.19219.11
3 (Bronze)Carolina Kostner (Italy)74.12142.61216.73

and I have seen Yuna Kim skate for years and what I love about her is how cool she is....never gets rattled and is always so calm.....so when she cries in the podium it is for a good reason as she feels she was the winner and was short changed





Yesterday my private Doctor gave me a complete physical and as
she examined my heart!!!
"I took a deep breath
and listened to the old bray of my heart.
"I am.
I am.
I am."
a JEW, of course
and the pretty Dr pronounced me 100 percent healthy and ©fabulousany betterwould be a sin!!!!!







Enya (born Eithne Ní Bhraonáin; Irish pronunciation: [ˈɛnʲə nʲiː ˈvˠɾˠiːn̪ˠaːnʲ], anglicised as Enya Brennan; 17 May 1961) is an Irish singer, instrumentalist, and songwriter.



Enya - "It's in the rain" live at World Music Awards 2006






this is what I think of fashion.....you have to admit that lately not much has been great.....


Elegance

Elegance with personality is when a woman wears her dress and not vice versa.




Human nature

There is a misalignment between what a person says and thinks, but a person’s actions speak the truth.






And this is like Gordon Gekko...

Facebook Inc
NASDAQ: FB - Feb 21 12:13 PM ET
69.70

The announcement that Facebook is buying mobile-messaging startup WhatsApp for $19 billion spread like wildfire on the Internet overnight Thursday. Jaws dropped at the news and mainly at the amount. But the bottom line is: the deal makes sense.
Facebook has been losing popularity among teenagers. It's been looking for a way to win them back – and to reach hundreds of millions of additional users around the world.



my friend Sasha from Kiev(presently living outside of Ukraine) now in Miami.... sent me several messages today concerned of the situation in Ukraine and asking for my prayers.....and I will do so.....



and Sasha is a true friend and someone that I admire deeply as person.....



JG MUSINGS

Density and vivacity

I was walking in a crowded street among strangers and we were like many islands, everybody with his own thoughts. It is incredible how much energy and good mood gives me the chaotic vivacity originated by the density of people, no matter where you are in that moment.




jetsetbabe

" Deform me to your likeness, so that no one after you will ever again understand the reason for so much desire"



I wonder if she means me or the palm trees(smiles)






“There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more I am dissatisfied with it, and every-day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense. ”







When I heard about Kevin Roose's new book, "Young Money," of course I wanted to read it — after all, "Liar’s Poker" lit the fuse on many that have Wall Street aspirations.

Although I do not know Kevin personally, I am fond of his work as a writer for New York magazine (and previously as a reporter for Dealbook)




Patricia dice: casi todas las modelos son blancas, hay descriminacion en color de piel.



MI MERITO TUTTO, OGGI




Mi merito la quiete, la passione, il respiro lento, il fiato che si perde, i nodi che si sciolgono . Il luccichio dei glitter. Mi merito tutto questo week-end.
E voi con me. 






more tidbits




PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS




PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS




Sheila Marquez one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits



MONUMENTOS








POLAROIDS 








LOOKS


Jean Luc Godard







and she  understands my concept of all black with off color shoes.....



m-ileyy:

Sketches of some of Miley’s outfits for the BANGERZ TOUR



modaholi-c:

x


Russian Mafia


lavenchy:

塗料








Love of the Babushka.......Babushka Chic





more tidbits

Déjà vu? Haifa Wehbe’s bid to be Monica Bellucci 






mi piace....I like it
Milan Fashion Week



Moschino sent out chocolate bars to their guests as an official invite to the show 


and this is nice too........






Models: Heather Marks, Magda Laguinge, Joan Smalls, Stella Tennant, & Crystal Renn


Don’t just Reblog
Follow for more Clean posts!
thatsrg.tumblr.com
Dope Blog!








Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng...i think he feels this way...



But  Rupert Murdoch did not become a Billionaire by being stupid...actually he is quite King Lear-ish and set the divorce and put Wendy Deng on her heels.....such is life....








Screen shot 2014-02-17 at 8.06.34 PM

Now, what I love about Mira’s outfit has nothing to do with being trendy, and I don’t expect any of you to look at Mira’s outfit and shout “I want that look for myself/ or on myself now!!”- I know this outfit doesn’t have obvious sex appeal, and it can’t be described as chic; [more photo's below]I hope that, instead you can push away your thoughts of trying to envision this outfit on yourself- and appreciate the details of the coat…with its vibrant floral details (which you often would find on a traditional Russian shawl), and gold investments.
I even like Mira’s head-scarf  ..which is more commonly found in orthodox church on sundays, rather than on modern, every days streets. Most of all…I admire seeing pieces of culture preserved in fashion, and traditional aspects made into someones muse..to create something unique. + Mira somehow pulls this off.
Screen shot 2014-02-17 at 8.06.06 PM
Screen shot 2014-02-17 at 8.06.12 PM
Screen shot 2014-02-17 at 8.07.37 PM



La Perla or Agent Provocateur???????????

Luxury underwear
Luxury underwear
Luxury underwear
Luxury underwear
Luxury underwear
Luxury underwear
Luxury underwear





more tidbits


Scarlett Johansson In 'Under The Skin' [Trailer]




Sun Tzu

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt. 

― Sun Tzu






Gucci presented their Fall 2014 collection runway show in Milan yesterday and Frida Giannini showed off 60s glamour as it’s best. What RG  liked the most? The super cool horse-bit detailed leopard boots paired with straight leg yellow (!) trousers.


tim cook apple china mobile









a little take on Japan




One thing to know about Japan: everything starts in April, from the school year to the official start of work for new employees at companies to the blooming of the beautiful sakura which represent the coming of spring. Because so many things change in April.




the word 恋 (koi) is an important one, encompassing the burning, almost compulsive feelings you have for someone when you're experiencing romantic love with them, and "have a date" 


BEAUTY




DR. DAN BAKER

Why do you think a well-known New York designer has begun to look more like her own daughter? Baker may be the reason. Besides that fashion mogul, the surgeon is said to have perked up everyone from Madonna to a host of politicos. These days, when one of his patients is in for a lift, Baker makes a point of going above and beyond: He performs fat grafts to restore volume, inserts fillers for stub- born furrows, and resurfaces the skin to erase fine lines. And the results have staying power. “Face-lifts used to last 8 to 10 years. Now they can last 10 to 15,” he assures.













certains des meilleurs, certains d'entre le chic et quelques-unesdes belles du monde!!-some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 

"Les 
Plus Dorés" - “the most golden” 















   HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned 




Arriving in Chanel Couture, leaving in Chanel Couture. Practically a Chanel day.With Mehriban Aliyeva, the First Lady of Azerbaijan





She Loves Valentino; She Wears Valentino and she owns Valentino (the company). Doesn’t get better than this.



























photophotophoto
photo




















FASHION MUSINGS





















NEWSTAND





















MY PARTING SHOTS







Beautiful Pinays, go PIA!

Who? Pia & Yvette official photo (for Miss Pilipinas 2014)










Guido's colorist, Victoria Hunter:



“It’s kind of a little nutty how this show has inspired people. I have clients calling from Paris, Japan—and they’re already trying to do it at home! I think they should just get me a dedicated store, because so many people are requesting this. The shades are very chic and tasteful and powerful—and with everything that’s been out there with color being so literal, this is a cleverer alternative. It’s something unique, and we haven’t really seen it before, which is why I think it’s caused a bit of a craze."



RG loves, loves, number 38…

lustt-and-luxury:

ℓ&ℓ




Charles Dickens

“It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.”


― Charles DickensA Tale of Two Cities






Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull Film Video For World Cup Theme Song In Ft. Lauderdale



Jennifer-Lopez-14

She’s 44-years-old and wearing shorts and fishnets....

Jennifer-Lopez-13





Encontro Marcado!










Focus on all of the delicious foods you can enjoy when you’re eating healthfully. As long as you keep an eye on portion sizes, nothing is off-limits.... even the occasional slice of pizza or cake! Remember, completely depriving yourself of any food will only make you crave it more -- and you will have a hard time controlling yourself when you finally put your hands on the food you crave.... think green and you will feel happy.


 Because I told her that having her legs up in the air would activate her blood circulation (smiles)
It does....really






saia lápis com estampa de oncinha 

DSC_2553
DSC_2546
DSC_2540









“This is about taking something trashy and making something that you’ll treasure forever,” said the designer backstage of his fall 2014 collection for the house.






Lebanon has long been known as the most liberal Arab country in the Middle East, many of its women unafraid of baring the kind of flesh that would invite scorn and outrage elsewhere in the region. But it remains conservative, at least by western standards, and topless images that have surfaced in the past few days of skier Jackie Chamoun, representing Lebanon at the Sochi Winter Olympics, have created such an uproar that the Lebanese Olympic Committee has been asked to investigate her.






‘I Am A Ukrainian’ video goes viral; brave young woman pleads for help








Kim Edri







It has been awhile since I quoted , Mr Jed Clampett of the Beverly Hillbillies fame, so here it is
"You'all come back now, hear" sit a spell" 
till the next one.do  come back and JG is always trying to entertain you, amuse you and enlighten you " JG loves  life








The native name of Israel is Yisra'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.......
 


 All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5774, unless otherwise stated. I am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5774