26.7.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777 - JG 127














Boker Tov Olam – בוקר טוב עול

In BH this is the view upon awakening...it sends me...the Hills....the Palms...
the cool weather.......the smell



And this is the view coming down from the Hills for my two hour daily walk.....






PCH1
Pacific Coast Highway
I could get used to this commute 🌊🕶🌴






 no suburb stirs the imagination of Angelenos quite like Beverly Hills.







16  years ago, Louis Vuitton launched a series of bags that would dramatically elevate the status of the brand’s staid Monogram canvas. And all it took was to deface the signature fabric with graffiti writing. Today, scribbled text across perfectly respectable surfaces continue to make loud fashion statements









KEEP KOSHER AND DO A MITZVAH











I rest my case.....thank you President Donald Trump
Stocks hit record again







Yes. we are tired of hearing this song but it is about kudos to a dear friend....
A dear friend and follower of the the tidbits, Zuleyka Rivera rocks again Despacito video nearly tops the most watched video . close at 3 billion views wow she is one of the most successful Latina Post Miss Universe congrats!







20 years without Diana she was the "most famous woman in the world", the "princess of the people". Her death marked an era and her legend continues to grow. The royal family has never been able to exorcise her ghost: Will Kate do it for them?
20 anni senza Diana  È stata la «donna più famosa del mondo», la «principessa del popolo». La sua morte ha segnato un’epoca e la sua leggenda continua a crescere. La famiglia reale non è mai riuscita a esorcizzare il suo fantasma: ce la farà la nuora Kate?





(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)








To whom it may concern(smiles)
(ani ohev otachאני אוהב אותך

"Tell me that you want the kind of things
That money just can't buy"

LennonMcCartney


MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴
I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LOVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you 
too. ..JG



Yesterday my private Doctor gave me a complete physical and as
she examined my heart!!!
"I took a deep breath
and listened to the old bray of my heart.
"I am.
I am.
I am."
JEW, of course
and the pretty Dr pronounced me 100 percent healthy and ©fabulous, any better would be a sin!!!!!







I Want to tell you a Beverly Hills Tale..and see if you understand the concept.....in Los Angeles on Monday's the Getty Museum is closed; but The Ivy in Beverly Hills is open and it is filled with (women)living,breathing,eating,chatting,texting works of art,from abstract to modern...most likely created by one of the hundreds of plastic surgeons embedded in Beverly Hills..than that is me...wearing a Mona Lisa smile..like Mona I have a secret..I am wearing the same quirky smirk as the women, for unbeknownst to those around me...I too am a work of art..sculpted my Michelangelo...Dr Steven M Hoefflin,the best plastic surgeon in the world...so the moral of this Beverly Hills tale...is that "Perception is not Reality"






"La Mer"






LA VIE 🍀









Un lindo intercambio con mi amiga Argentina.....
JG: Querida mi mente es como Google
Patricia: Q inteligente estuviste, mi mente es Google no cualquiera puede presumir asi!!! 👏 aplausos!!!





She is always very classy and chic in the way she carries herself....never vulgar or overdone...






It's probably one of the most important letters in the world.
The iPhone is one of its defining features. And it mostly refers to "internet"








The Jewish Princess favorite tennis racket....she will be getting sponsorhip from them....nice my late Paris born father would approve....he was a total Francophile...LT12 RACKET
Inspired by René Lacoste and the musketeers, the LT12 reinvents the traditional racket by combining wood and graphite for the first time. With this rare object, Lacoste shares a unique vision of tennis and sport.










Being Beautiful is more than how many men look at you, or how much makeup you can wear. It is about what you live for. It's about what defines you (class, good manners,elgance etc etc). It's about the heart , the soul and the mystic you possess. It is being different, special and going against the flow. 
And finally, living out what you honestly think. And that is a beautiful thing.








Does a degree from Parsons is still prestigious?









💎💎💎
💍BELLA IN BULGARI💍






 A Wrinkle in Time

According to research out of Japan35.09 is the exact age at which beauty begins to fade. So try and prove the Japanese wrong by any means you wish, perhaps Botox, perhaps easy living,,perhaps your fabulous genes, perfect the best plastic surgeon and all available procedures...but try and beat the ticking clock(smiles).







I always wonder why someone would covet or fancy someone else's girl....just curious as when I hear this three songs those thoughts come to mind...........
And no, I do not fancy anyone's girl(smiles)




>

















gummy bear breast implants















JG MUSINGS




If you are coming to visit me you need to bring reading material....it might impress me
and not the gummy bears(smiles)






Darling is the word........thanks, is there a better note than this one???







I love the Maybach...........










IPO stands for Initial Public Offering.  In Wall Street lingo it means a company is "going public" Private to Public....listed on a stock exchange.....salir a cotizar en la bolsa de valores









Hebrew is a part of who you are, it is a part of your history and heritage.
And it is part of me.










Local anesthesia is any technique to induce the absence of sensation in a specific part of the body, generally for the aim of inducing localanalgesia, that is, local insensitivity to pain, although other local senses may be affected as well.
and any plastic surgeon worth its salt will only use local anesthesia or twilight sleep type of anesthesia....





The Amir, Prince AlWaleed loves to collect beautiful things....and this is one more of most coveted properties in the world............






a little French 101- exploring something très 
important: how to give a compliment en francais

Let's start with a basic one:
Tu as un grand sens du style! (You have a great sense of style.)

This compliment will sound especially sincere if you're paying it to girls wearing these Pierre Hardy heels...

;









Not all investment banks are created equal. . To work at Goldman Sachs you need to have graduated with a 4.0 from an Ivy League school (preferably-Harvard). You need the resume of Zeus. And that only gets you in the door. Then you are subjected to multiple round of painstaking interviews. In fact, you're grilled by the entire bank, from the twenty-year-old assistant research analysts on up to the managing partners. You have a better shot  at winning a Grand Slam tennis tournament than getting hired by Goldman Sachs.Of course, once you get the job, your genetic superiority goes unquestioned. You no longer have trouble getting dinner reservations...the whole financial world and the world for that matter are at your feet.!!!!!///how do you know this Mr Goldstein....I know...and if you don't know than you don't know....I rest my case!!!!






A few moons ago I went to one of my favorite stores on Via Montenapoleone and the staff was wearing things that are being sold on the racks, and I thought you shouldn’t buy those things unless you want to look like staff. I’m only saying this because I bought something at this particular store and when I went back again to browse for new things, lo and behold one of the guys who works there wore the same jacket as me. I’m so glad I was the only living entity in that part of the store… can you imagine the face, my face, if another customer came up and asked for my help?but really I would sell out the store if I was a sales person(smiles).....really







“I believe that a person’s taste in music tells you a lot about them. In some cases, it tells you everything you need to know.”









ça fait trop plaisir à revoir , réentendre .



















Been there done that........





thigh gap





mini thigh gap




no thigh gap











;







PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS





PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS








Erika Packard one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits










POLAROIDS





COMP CARDS







love of the Babushka.....Babushka Chic










LOOKS









































Vogue











Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places, people



















 



Elena sported this black dress with mesh overlay at the Versace Haute Couture runway show.Brand: Versace




















CCC always chic











"The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........

PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!







Lady Lee Likes Pairing Black Velvet With Lemon Yellow

lady YELLOW



"HOME ALONE PEEPY SIGNATURE!!!"









a little take on Japan-日本,




Gaijin (foreigners) from various countries. (Incidentally, gaijin is 
the word used for "foreign-looking" foreigners. Koreans and Chinese are 
usually not referred to with this term, instead being called by their 
nationality, e.g. kankoku-jin or chugoku-jin.) 














BEAUTY











Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeons Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Toby Mayer have released their findings of the 14th annual “Famed Hottest Looks” which found that most women would like the long slender look of  
Gisele Caroline Bündchen



















>






MY PARTING SHOTS




So I was at South Coast Plaza, I saw this girl doing some dance moves that looked suspiciously like FIRE dance. Then she stopped, and talked to another girl. I didn't hear what she said but one word did stand out. BTS
  • "불타오르네 FIRE" by BTS





I have a dear friend that went to Le Rosey, Château de Rosey school and always wore Christalle and I always recognised her by her fragrance.....






The two available sizes, PM and MM, differ in width and height by about an inch and a half each, yet they feature almost similar price tags. You will need $2,370 for the PM version or $2,640 for the MM, with either one of them available in a handful of trim colors – no overlap, which is why the color factor will most likely be decisive in your purchase decision.
The Popincourt tote also features a full zip top and a trim-tonal interior, with an optional shoulder strap being available as well, if you so desire. The rest is up to you and your wardrobe choices; if nothing else, owning this bag will add class and a fresh attitude to your collection of bags









Ladies.....the THE ROPE BELT....yes or no?????


Cuando eran los Reyes







¿Por qué le gusta tanto a Letizia el rojo?









Parfois, c’est agréable de s’apprêter un peu plus, même si c’est juste pour aller au cinéma.






Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)







































In case you didn’t know, Am Israel חי!










The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....

All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777


Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 38

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...