3.7.21

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY USA..........



HAPPY  FOURTH OF JULY USA..........



I so appreciate Toby’s new song. The words tell it like it is. Toby’s voice is awesome as always. Now we need to take what Toby has said and do our best to bring pride back into our country. I love America. Let’s do our best to make our forefathers proud of our country again.

'Happy Birthday America (whatever's left of you)'

Happy birthday America

It's the Fourth of July

I get to wake up in your freedom

But sometimes I wonder why

Seems like everybody's pissin'

On the red, white and blue

Happy birthday America

Whatever's left of you

 

You were the darlin' when you saved the world

WW I and II

France would just be part of Germany now

If it hadn't been for you

Now your children wanna turn you in

To something other than yourself

They burn your flag in their city streets

More than anybody else 

 



I’m just happy to see “I’m not the only one!” πŸ™πŸ»



The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5781, unless otherwise stated. I am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5781

No comments:

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 38

πŸ•Ž☕️     🏝  πŸ’Ž πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ πŸ’         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️πŸ’™  πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ i     πŸ“ πŸͺπŸͺπŸŽΎ     ☀️πŸ¦„ O πŸ₯„ – 🍽   πŸ”πŸŸ       ...