23.2.22

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5782 - JG 61

 I DID IT AGAIN......I HIT A WRONG KEY ON COMPUTER  AND POOF I ERASED THIS POST...AND IT WAS ONE OF MY BEST ONES....SORRY I WILL TRY AND RECREATE IT FOR NEXT POST....

AND THANKS THE PAGE VIEWS KEEP ON GOING...Nice folks Y'all come back now, ya hear?)



The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5782, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5782

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't
appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this web page will be famous among all blogging people, due to it's pleasant posts

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with?
I'm experiencing some small security issues with
my latest blog and I would like to find something more safe.
Do you have any solutions?

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I found this board
and I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.

I'm hoping to provide something back and help others such as you helped me.

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community.
Your website offered us with valuable info to work on. You've
done a formidable process and our entire community shall be grateful to you.

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence
on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Anonymous said...

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any
problems with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked
and I ended up losing months of hard work due
to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 37

πŸ•Ž☕️     🏝  πŸ’Ž πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ πŸ’         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️πŸ’™  πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ i     πŸ“ πŸͺπŸͺπŸŽΎ     ☀️πŸ¦„ O πŸ₯„ – 🍽   πŸ”πŸŸ       ...