15.8.22

MISCELLANEOUS TIDBITS 5782- 200 MILLION PAGE VIEWS

When I started writing the Tidbits …my blog , I knew I would attract a wide world audience but this is beyond expectations. I not only have some of the top top world sponsors backing my blog but the daily page views of followers and viewers is among the best blogs or fashion magazines. Thank you world and I will continue to keep a high standard of class and elegance in my writings and presentation.







The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5782, unless otherwise stated. I am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5782

No comments:

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 37

πŸ•Ž☕️     🏝  πŸ’Ž πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΈπŸ”₯ πŸ’         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️πŸ’™  πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ i     πŸ“ πŸͺπŸͺπŸŽΎ     ☀️πŸ¦„ O πŸ₯„ – 🍽   πŸ”πŸŸ       ...