1.12.22

MISCELLANEOUS TIDBITS 5783 -500 MILLION PAGE VIEWS




When I started writing this blog....the Tidbits.... I had high expectations and today they were realized when my blog crossed the 500 (million) page view threshold....keep in mind this is not a blog that post pictures only....or are all about myself....it is a reflection of what I  like, what I admire, what I have experienced and continue to experience.....therefore I have to believe that the majority of you that read but do not follow or those who follow from all over this wide world find it stimulating and find it profound and entertaining.....to the fabulous sponsors you have gotten the publicity you so desire...thank you thank you and thank you........
Fabuloso,maravilloso, maravillosa ........ estupendo: wonderful,marvelous...extraordinario,o......素晴らしい、素晴らしい、素晴らしい、驚異的な、素晴らしい、立派な、素晴らしい、臨時....יוצא דופן, מדהים, ראוי להערצה, מדהים, עצום, נפלא, מדהים, נפלא
, Stunning unusual, admirable, amazing,fantastic, fantastic
  extraordinário, incrível, admirável, espantoso, prodigioso, portentoso, pasmosa, calmo sorprendente, admirable, asombroso, prodigioso, portentoso, pasmoso, estupendo ... extraordinary, amazing, admirable, prodigious, marvelous, wonderful .... extraordinaire, étonnant, admirable, prodigieux, merveilleux, fantastique, merveilleux .... straordinaria, incredibile, mirabile, prodigiosa, meraviglioso, bello, bellissimo
  I REST MY CAS



The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5783, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5783

No comments:

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 37

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...