The word "Jew" is a shortened form of the older "Judean," referring to the descendants of Judah, the patriarch of one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Judea, the kingdom in which Jesus was born, was named after this tribe.
5786-2026: healthier, prettier, luckier, richer, happier, wiser, kinder. i want it all.
The Hebrew date for August 31, 2026, is 18 Elul 5786 (י״ח בֶּאֱלוּל תשפ״ו).
שבוע טוב
Shavua Tov! Wishing you a week of peace, may gladness reign
and may joy increase!
מושלמת
Who — Or What — Is G-d? In Judaism, who or what is G-d?
Привет
I’M GUILTY, I DO LIKE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS.
Alexa play Giusy Ferreri - Ma il cielo è sempre più blu
“ Wherever you go, wherever your life’s journey takes you, East, West, or even inside yourself, be a blessing. It is not enough to be blessed, to be talented, to be beautiful, to just be; it is not enough to have received. You must share. You must be a blessing to others. Even if you are ill, struggle, suffer, within that roughness is still a lesson and a blessing for someone else. Only then, will your life have meaning and purpose. To be blessed means to be a blessing. #ModehAni ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ ”
No al Dictador Nicolás Maduro y si a Los Roques.
La Venezuela que me gusta es gentil, noble, abundante…..y con las mujeres
más bellas.
MY GOLDEN RULES
NO TATS
NO PETS
NO MASKS
I can watch and listen to this over and over again and forever
Diamonds are not just girls best friend but also a long term investment and
Graff’s 10-carat diamond ring is just the beginning of how we plan to spend some
quality time with our “best friends” on World Diamond Day
Sometimes lust sinks itself deep into your marrow and it turns your guts into
writhing lust and your mind hazes over as your senses take over, and warm soft skin
becomes narcotic and godlike
(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta
" Once you reach something you have to find something else.
It is the process that is stimulating, not the achievement. Everything
is always starting again."
MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”
IPO INVESTOR- •lover of everything luxury• fashion, beauty • multilingual
Things I wanted you to know -
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas andthings that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you too. ..JG
This is the world through my eyes, everything I like or find inspiring :)
accessories, beautiful photos, -people and -things; big cities, celebrities, clothes, fashion, flowers, food, glamour, interior design, inspiring quotes, lingerie, love, magical moments, making memories and living for today.
GOOD DAY WORLD..... Dedicated to everybody who still believes in romance
BY REQUEST FROM CAPE TOWN SOUTH AFRICA
the 4 B's: Barneys, Bendels, Bergdorf, Bloomies :)
Four Bs women should possess or try to: Beauty, Brains, Body, and Balance.
Beauty: Let’s face it, men are sight-stimulated.
Brains:Top-notch men want a woman with brains.
Body: Here we go again with the sight stimulation. Men want a woman
who is in shape and takes care of her body
Balance: Finally, the last “B” is balance. Men want someone who is calm, cool, and collected for the most part. Achieving balance means not taking things to extremes.
The female body comes in all eye catching shapes...
I AM NOT SAYING THAT I CAN...THAT I WANT TO...BUT TO ME IS A TURNOFF
I am all in for a well rounded education(smiles)
I’ve always been fascinated by pageant culture
feel good, smell good, look good with one million parfum
As you get older your skin starts getting blemishes.....and thankfully as I
am getting older I am managing few of them..........thanks to genes and laser................
I would LOVE to see a 2026 version of this! Can you imagine Tracey and
Paul re-enacting that finale? Let alone the rest of it!
gummy bear breast implants
JG MUSINGS
LIVING IN THE PAST ONLY APPLIES TO TCM (TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES)
I am impressed with women that read.
Me asustan...they scare me...
The world is full of beautiful women so beauty is no longer a valuable commodity but friendship is a more precious commodity....like gold or platinum..........
A REALLY GOOD DRESS There’s nothing quite like a good dress, it stands the test of time.
ALL BLACK WITH OFF COLOR SHOES IS THE WAY TO WEAR IT.
i forgot how happy this song makes me
been there done that
Ladies do you have a thigh gap, a mini thigh gap or no thigh gap????
thigh gap
mini thigh gap
no thigh gap
PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS
PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS
Neelam Kaur Gill one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits
MONUMENTOS
POLAROIDS
COMP CARDS
Love of the Babushka.......Babushka Chic
LOOKS
Ce que j'aime en ce moment some of my favorite things, places people THINGS MY EYES LIKE AND APPRECIATE
PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!
🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹
a little take on Japan-日本,
There are quite a few differences between people in the U.S. and Japan, and one of them is, ah, body size. Japanese can seem impossibly thin to Americans, with an average height and weight of 171 cm/68 kg (5'7"/149 lbs) for men and 159 cm/51 kg (5'2"/114 lbs) for women, at the age of 30.
BEAUTY
THINKING OF A NEW NOSE ANYONE??
THEY ALL DID IT AND THEY LOVE IT.
This week again I was asked: -”Mr Goldstein, should I fix my nose?”. Often my answer is: YES! If your nose isn’t your best friend, then check these pictures. You might find a nose that looks like yours, and see how it could look if you had it retouched. Two of my best friends had their nose redone lately, and they look so much better even though nobody can really spot where the difference comes from, but they for sure look much better.
MY PARTING SHOTS
Incredible performance! Debbie sounds amazing and they all look fab!
MELONS....NO...NON...NYET
Jeans a la cadera
In a denim daze with Miu Miu.
The Power of Five: Chanel’s Iconic Scent Turns a Century
Dress your age for your sake...you are 67 years old
Los leggings fuseau son la última tendencia en pantalones de invierno
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)
MU QUEENS | Take a look at the official portraits
Some contestants who failed to advance to the Top 5 in the latest
edition of Miss Universe. Who did you expect to advance further?
Not Miu Miu but a la Miu Miu
The name "Jew" comes from the name of Jacob and Leah's fourth son, Judah (Yehudah in Hebrew). The Torah notes that after Judah she "declared" this time let me gratefully praise G-d ', therefore she called his name Judah "(Genesis 29:35).
Only in Israel😂
The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
No comments:
Post a Comment