26.9.26

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787 - JG 3

 

 ☕️  🎬 🍓🏝 💎🎥📸🔥💍 ⛩⛩ 🌼🍋🍯🦕🌎✈️ 🇺🇸👑🛎🛎 💵💶💎💰⚱️⭐️💎💰💵💴👑⚱️🏇🏽🇮🇱🚁🇲🇬❤️. ✈️🗽🏝🏰⛩🎡📸. ❤️🇫🇷 🌎🇵🇷 🐯🍒🇮🇱🇮🇱 🎬⛽️💰🔞⛔️🚦🚘  🔒💚 🥕🥦🥝🍎 🇳🇱  🇵🇦📚📍🇦🇪🇳🇬🎓 ✨🌸| 🇨🇿 🇮🇳 ⚓️💙 💋💋🚩i🇪🇹🇨🇭📱🇸🇦🇺🇸🇶🇦🇮🇳 🦄 🇧🇷🍓🪐🪐🎾🇵🇭🍉🌾🎣🦞 🎾 ☀️🦄O 🥄 – 🍽 🍵🛍️🍔🍟 🕌❣️📌  🥩🥄 🤷‍♀️🍒  ♋️💘🧚🏻‍♀️💋🧸🛕🕌  🇪🇸👑🍝 🎁 🇭🇹🇯🇵👜 🥐🍨👢 💁🏼‍♀️ 🇫🇷🍾🛥 🕰 🌅🍝 🍩🤦🏻‍♀️ 🥞🥥🌳 💸🧁🍰🥖💓💠💓.  🏁🌭❤️‍🔥👻🌅🍪🎃💓💠💻 🍿🍊 🗽 🇳🇵👄🖼🏀📣 📩  🛩 🍨💎🧘🏻‍♀️🥗ike🚴🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️!🤸🏽‍♀️💞⛸️ 🗝🍕 🍝 🤳  ➰🚨 🍏 🍯🎤🎓🇵🇦🇺🇸🇲🇽🕘🥼.🅱️♓️🆙O⛽️🅱️🍬🈵🏫 📚 ✏️ 🇮🇹🍕🍝👗🛍👯‍♀️🧳✈️👨‍✈️🏆 🤞🏼🐎🔑🎃📣 📜👦🏻👩🏻 🍇✨  🥞☕️🃏 🏆 🍸🍰🌮🥟🍣🌭🍔🥐🍱🥃🧉🍾🍵🍷🥡🥢🧸🧿 🖼️☕️🍫  🤍🫖🏇🏻🥖 🇫🇷🛍️ 🤘🏻🎸🎞 ⭐️ ☎️ ⚽️ 🎡🎠 🇶🇦 🐫🌅🍳🍟🥤🍔🥓🌭🥞🥯🧁🍩⚠️🚋🚏🏘🚗🚃🔋🔌🏚👩🏻‍💻🚛🚦📗🦠🧪🪴 🇦🇺 🦘🧘🏼‍♀️👯‍♀️🕰 🎓👩🏽‍🏫🥛🎂🌸🦌🏯🇯🇵 👼🏻👩🏻‍✈️ 🌵 🛒🌕 🧢🦒🐆🐘 🌴 ⛱️🌞🏄‍♂️🌊

JG
Location NORTH BEVERLY PARK, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA
account @ Goldstein2323.
glamorous. fabulous. charming. fun. flirty. elegant. exciting. delicate. 
whimsical. wonderful. Dramatic. cute. dreamy. alluring. magnificent. 
artistic. creative. exquisite. stunning. daring ....$$$$

🌴🍓🌴 
GISELE TELLS ME....."WOW,  THE TIDBITS"........

😙💘😚❤😘💓😚💕😙💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😚💘😙❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😚💝😙💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😘💓😚💕😙💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😚💘😙❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😚💝😙💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😘💓😚💕😙💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😚💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😙💓😘💕😚💖😙💗😘💝😚💞😙💟😘
🌹🌹🌹
thank you world for loving my blog.....I write, therefore I am.| I am, therefore I write.


Miss Universe Harnaaz Sandhu salutes the TIDBITS


Mil gracias a todos Many thanks to all Merci beaucoup à tous Grazie mille à tutti 谢谢大家 شكرا لكم جميعا תודה לכולכם Obrigado a todos Vielen Dank euch allen Tack alla Хвала свима Gràcies a tots

I manifest all that I desire through this blog
It's a beautiful life



Vous portez toujours du noir? 


SHE IS A GOLDSTEIN










“The older I get, the more I realize the ultimate luxury is time”

















































The word "Jew" is a shortened form of the older "Judean," referring to the descendants of Judah, the patriarch of one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Judea, the kingdom in which Jesus was born, was named after this tribe.





5786-2026: healthier, prettier, luckier, richer, happier, wiser, kinder. i want it all.




"Fabulous, any better would be a sin "®©" This phrase is a Registered Trademark that belongs to me..............so if you use it you must pay me(smiles)



September 26, 2026 corresponds to 15 Tishrei 5787



שבת שלום…Wishing everyone Shabbat Shalom and  a Chag Sukkot Same’ach! !חג סוכות שמח Sukkot begins at sundown on Friday, Sept. 25 and ends at sundown on Saturday, Oct. 2


Sukkot 2026 begins at sunset on September 25, 2026 and ends at nightfall on 
October 2, 2026. The first two days of Sukkot (from sundown of the first date listed, 
until nightfall two days later) are full-fledged, no-work-allowed holiday day

Do you like our Sukkah??????















Привет 👋🏾














I’M GUILTY, I DO LIKE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS.























Alexa play  "Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever










I will be sleeping here for the next seven days.....




Today’s Doodle celebrates Google’s 25th year. And while at Google they’re oriented towards the future,  birthdays can also be a time to reflect. Let’s take a walk down memory lane to learn how they were born 25 years ago... By fate or luck, doctoral students Sergey Brin and Larry Page met in Stanford University’s computer science program in the late ‘90s and the rest is history



I miss the old MISS UNIVERSE TRUMP era








MY GOLDEN RULES

NO TATS




NO PETS





NO MASKS




I can watch and listen to this over and over again and forever 








Diamonds are not just girls best friend but also a long term investment and  
Graff’s 10-carat diamond ring is just the beginning of how we plan to spend some 
quality time with our “best friends” on World Diamond Day



Sometimes lust sinks itself deep into your marrow and it turns your guts into
writhing lust and your mind hazes over as your senses take over, and warm soft skin
becomes narcotic and godlike





Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta



Tão bom quando alguém se lembra de você todos os dias, sem ser porque ela 
precisa de um favor seu, mas sim porque ela sente sua falta e gosta da sua 
companhia. 

MY TIDBITS

Flag for Israel
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”
 IPO INVESTOR- •lover of everything luxury• fashion, beauty  • multilingual
Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴
I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you too. ..JG
This is the world through my eyes, everything I like or find inspiring :)
accessories, beautiful photos, -people and -things; big cities, celebrities, clothes, fashion, 
flowers, food, glamour, interior design, inspiring quotes, lingerie, love, magical moments, making 
memories and living for today.

GOOD DAY WORLD.....
Dedicated to everybody who still believes in romance



The world is full of beautiful women so beauty is no longer a valuable commodity 
but friendship is a more precious commodity....like gold or platinum..........




A REALLY GOOD DRESS
There’s nothing quite like a good dress, it stands the test of time. This 
sleeveless, pleated number would do just that.







The female body comes in all eye catching shapes...




I AM NOT SAYING THAT I CAN...THAT I WANT TO...BUT TO ME IS A TURNOFF







I am all in for a well rounded education(smiles)





Pourquoi les stars ont-elles toutes de faux seins ?




underboob
cleavage visible from the part of the shirt that covers the bottom of the
 female breasts





When you give a woman a Cartier Love Bracelet and have the class to put it in 
her wrist....
Is it like a declaration of love????




Ruby - Omri Mastaneit Had (Official Video) | روبى - عمرى ما استنيت حد

افضل من نانسي و هيفا جمال فرعوني طبيعي












gummy bear breast implants





JG MUSINGS



Happiness loves silence 



Light always finds a way to shine. 📸<




Don‘t listen to what they say - GO SEE


Over plumped lips?????




Make it simple... be happy 😊


Plastic Surgery is amazing and to me the Fleming-Meyer hair flap invented by 
Dr Jose Juri of Argentina but perfected by Fleming-Meyer is the most incredible 
surgery for the hair as hair transplants do not give the volume and take so long...
the flap immediately gives you a full hair of hair............



J’ai souri à l’idée de voir à quel point les standards de beauté ont évolué en quelques années C’en est vraiment fini des visages parfaits, aujourd’hui ce qu’on recherche c’est une présence, un style, une attitude, bref, tous ces mots qui ne veulent rien dire, ce truc indéfinissable qui crée le mystère.


Give my regards to Broadway Remember me to Herald Square Tell all the gang at Forty-Second Street That I will soon be there Whisper of how I'm yearning To mingle with the old time throng Give my regards to old Broadway And say that I'll be there e'er long











Been there done that




Ladies do you have a thigh gap, a mini thigh gap or no thigh gap????

thigh gap




mini thigh gap




no thigh gap








;




PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS





PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS





Francesca Marchesi one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits





MONUMENTOS





POLAROIDS



COMP CARDS





love of the Babushka.....Babushka Chic




LOOKS

































Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places people
THINGS MY EYES LIKE AND APPRECIATE


















 An amazing sense of style. 




Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele CCD
"THE LEGEND"



Legendary Stylist








PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!



"LIFE" ...... IS BEAUTIFUL EACH DAY , EACH HOUR , EACH MINUTE , AND EACH SECOND , WHICH IS NOT GOING TO RETURN , SO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT AND LIVE EVERY SECOND




 "JUST ENJOY TODAY" 






a little take on Japan-日本,


jiko shokai, which means "self introduction," although it's actually quite a deep cultural concept for the Japanese.













BEAUTY



Face Proportions....exact proportions










MY PARTING SHOTS


This song is about 40 years old and will be still great in 40 years








Будьте добры к недобрым людям — они нуждаются в этом больше всего.🙏🏼✌🏽
Be kind to unkind people - they need it most.




This dresss 😍 and it has pockets!!!Giorgio Armani still going strong





She subscribes to the theory that "PLASTIC IS FANTASTIC" yes, she has been reconstructed.




Yes, you already know that red lips send me.





That golden hour!!





Mitsubish UiFJ Financial (MUFG)













Zuleyka Rivera, MISS UNIVERSE Winner 2006 from PUERTO RICO 🇵🇷!



How 10 Miss Universe Winners Have Transformed Over the Years






















MIU MIU















The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787, unless otherwise stated. I am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787

No comments:

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787 - JG 3

    ☕️       🏝 💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙 💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟    ...