10.10.26

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787 - JG 6

 

 ☕️  🎬 🍓🏝 💎🎥📸🔥💍 ⛩⛩ 🌼🍋🍯🦕🌎✈️ 🇺🇸👑🛎🛎 💵💶💎💰⚱️⭐️💎💰💵💴👑⚱️🏇🏽🇮🇱🚁🇲🇬❤️. ✈️🗽🏝🏰⛩🎡📸. ❤️🇫🇷 🌎🇵🇷 🐯🍒🇮🇱🇮🇱 🎬⛽️💰🔞⛔️🚦🚘  🔒💚 🥕🥦🥝🍎 🇳🇱  🇵🇦📚📍🇦🇪🇳🇬🎓 ✨🌸| 🇨🇿 🇮🇳 ⚓️💙 💋💋🚩i🇪🇹🇨🇭📱🇸🇦🇺🇸🇶🇦🇮🇳 🦄 🇧🇷🍓🪐🪐🎾🇵🇭🍉🌾🎣🦞 🎾 ☀️🦄O 🥄 – 🍽 🍵🛍️🍔🍟 🕌❣️📌  🥩🥄 🤷‍♀️🍒  ♋️💘🧚🏻‍♀️💋🧸🛕🕌  🇪🇸👑🍝 🎁 🇭🇹🇯🇵👜 🥐🍨👢 💁🏼‍♀️ 🇫🇷🍾🛥 🕰 🌅🍝 🍩🤦🏻‍♀️ 🥞🥥🌳 💸🧁🍰🥖💓💠💓.  🏁🌭❤️‍🔥👻🌅🍪🎃💓💠💻 🍿🍊 🗽 🇳🇵👄🖼🏀📣 📩  🛩 🍨💎🧘🏻‍♀️🥗ike🚴🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏋🏻‍♀️!🤸🏽‍♀️💞⛸️ 🗝🍕 🍝 🤳  ➰🚨 🍏 🍯🎤🎓🇵🇦🇺🇸🇲🇽🕘🥼.🅱️♓️🆙O⛽️🅱️🍬🈵🏫 📚 ✏️ 🇮🇹🍕🍝👗🛍👯‍♀️🧳✈️👨‍✈️🏆 🤞🏼🐎🔑🎃📣 📜👦🏻👩🏻 🍇✨  🥞☕️🃏 🏆 🍸🍰🌮🥟🍣🌭🍔🥐🍱🥃🧉🍾🍵🍷🥡🥢🧸🧿 🖼️☕️🍫  🤍🫖🏇🏻🥖 🇫🇷🛍️ 🤘🏻🎸🎞 ⭐️ ☎️ ⚽️ 🎡🎠 🇶🇦 🐫🌅🍳🍟🥤🍔🥓🌭🥞🥯🧁🍩⚠️🚋🚏🏘🚗🚃🔋🔌🏚👩🏻‍💻🚛🚦📗🦠🧪🪴 🇦🇺 🦘🧘🏼‍♀️👯‍♀️🕰 🎓👩🏽‍🏫🥛🎂🌸🦌🏯🇯🇵 👼🏻👩🏻‍✈️ 🌵 🛒🌕 🧢🦒🐆🐘 🌴 ⛱️🌞🏄‍♂️🌊

JG
Location NORTH BEVERLY PARK, BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA
account @ Goldstein2323.
glamorous. fabulous. charming. fun. flirty. elegant. exciting. delicate. 
whimsical. wonderful. Dramatic. cute. dreamy. alluring. magnificent. 
artistic. creative. exquisite. stunning. daring ....$$$$

🌴🍓🌴 
GISELE TELLS ME....."WOW,  THE TIDBITS"........

😙💘😚❤😘💓😚💕😙💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😚💘😙❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😚💝😙💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😘💓😚💕😙💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😚💘😙❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😚💝😙💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😘💓😚💕😙💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😚💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😚💓😘💕😙💖😚💗😘💝😙💞😚💟😘💘😙❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😘💓😙💕😚💖😘💗😙💝😚💞😘💟😙💘😚❤😙💓😘💕😚💖😙💗😘💝😚💞😙💟😘
🌹🌹🌹
thank you world for loving my blog.....I write, therefore I am.| I am, therefore I write.


Miss Universe Harnaaz Sandhu salutes the TIDBITS


Mil gracias a todos Many thanks to all Merci beaucoup à tous Grazie mille à tutti 谢谢大家 شكرا لكم جميعا תודה לכולכם Obrigado a todos Vielen Dank euch allen Tack alla Хвала свима Gràcies a tots

I manifest all that I desire through this blog
It's a beautiful life



Vous portez toujours du noir? 


SHE IS A GOLDSTEIN










“The older I get, the more I realize the ultimate luxury is time”

















































The word "Jew" is a shortened form of the older "Judean," referring to the descendants of Judah, the patriarch of one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Judea, the kingdom in which Jesus was born, was named after this tribe.





5786-2026: healthier, prettier, luckier, richer, happier, wiser, kinder. i want it all.




"Fabulous, any better would be a sin "®©" This phrase is a Registered Trademark that belongs to me..............so if you use it you must pay me(smiles)




October 10, 2026, corresponds to the Hebrew date 29 Tishrei 5787




בת שלום!Shabbat Shalom! . Wishing everyone a peaceful Sabbath 

and a safe weekend. 



Beneath the ancient stones of the WesternWall, or Kotel, a newly wedded couple bows their heads, their silent prayers weaving with the echoes of a thousand generations. Today is not just a day of union for them. It’s the start of a journey together, one that begins on the mysterious yet intriguing festival of Tu B'Av.










Привет 👋🏾













I’M GUILTY, I DO LIKE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN AND BEAUTIFUL THINGS.





























Been there done that





Ladies do you have a thigh gap, a mini thigh gap or no thigh gap?????


thigh gap


mini thigh gap





























no thigh gap






;



PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS



PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS




Adut Akech Bior one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits



MONUMENTOS



POLAROIDS





COMP CARDS





Love of the Babushka - Babushka Chic







LOOKS



























Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places people
THINGS MY EYES LIKE AND APPRECIATE







было бы большой честью поговорить с вами....Она is the QUEEN....her 
skaters win everything......she is feared...loathed,,,,and yes admired by some...by me.....



































When the fashion gods showered style upon the earth, these ladies were 
sitting in the front row. I love how unapologetic they seem. Like fashion is 
just a natural thing, one that we should all enjoy. If only I can walk the 
in these and not get second looks. As if I can afford all those designer 
clothes they're wearing! As if!
My favorite of the lot, Miroslava Duma and Vika Gazinskaya. Spell 
fashion-forward. They leave me with the thought that there are still
 women that care how they look and dress


















Carlyne Cerf from Dudzeele CCD
"THE LEGEND"





M A G N I F I Q U E ...










PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!









 PEEPY WITH LOVELY SISTER N'ING








a little take on Japan-日本,





“Ganbatte” which contains all sense of “Cheer up, Bear up, Keep your chin up, Be courageous, With this single word, we can portray all meaning of encouragement. I think perhaps, Chinese word, “加油 - Jia you” well corresponds to “Ganbatte” in its sense and function.

















BEAUTY





Shakira de joven... maldita pobreza😩 no soy fea, solo no tengo dinero 
para operarme













MY PARTING SHOTS



פשוט תענוג.תודה לך עדן.






I am very open minded but not sure I can handle women going to Publix
places in their undies?????







NICE MESSAGE FROM AN OLD FRIEND
Double Jeu...On and Off Duty ..: sometimes I feel like I am living 
a double vie




Welcome to unique clothing Empire, UNIQLO Head Quarters, Tokyo, with over 
30000 employees, 1920 stores around the globe and a global target of $61 billion group sales by 2020 with main focus on Sustainability announced by its Chairman, President and CEO in 2018, 
Mr. Tadashi Yanai, who opened his first store in 1984.



Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)












Diversity 

When the gestures speak for each other 








LOUNGE LINGERIE IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA












The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....
All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787 unless otherwise stated. I am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787

No comments:

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5787 - JG 6

    ☕️       🏝 💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙 💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟    ...