26.5.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777 - JG 101















Shabbat Shalom <3 Chodesh tov! Be Safe !!!
For those of a different faith, enjoy the weekend ahead  Thank you for your continuous support








THAT'S AMORE Maybe it was the balmy Sicilian air after dark. Maybe it was a response to overly critical social media.
Or maybe it was just a loving gesture by the most highly scrutinized couple in the world.
But let it be known that, around 11 p.m. local time in Sicily, President Trump and first lady Melania Trump were seen holding hands as they descended the stairs of Air Force One upon arrival for an international summit.






Several followers of the Tidbits asked me? sometimes you play lots of upbeat music , sometimes sad music. And I say: The music I play does not send a message whether I am happy or sad......I play music that I like to listen to. I am always happy, very positive. I do not send messages to anyone with the music  those who are loved and appreciated by me know it....and those that I do not like, simply get silence and are ignored as they should be. We are here in this world for a short time, I do not like drama and I do not give drama. I live for today.











I am often asked why many times in this blog I write and express myself in different languages...for one is because I can(smiles) but here is one other reason. Some things could only be written or expressed in a foreign language; they are not lost in translation, but conceived by it.  After all, a foreign language is like art—an alternative reality, a potential world. Once it is discovered, one can no longer go back to monolinguistic existence.







Saadiyat is Arabic for "happiness,"...so be Happy!!!!





(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)







there will never be the same kind of love twice.



MY TIDBITS

Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”




Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should

I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LOVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you too. ..JG






President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump are currently at stop number four in their first foreign trip together.
They have already stopped in Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Italy.
While the main focus of Trump's trip to the Belgian capital is the United States' First Lady.
Melania Trump has all she has to offer.
And she's done it again in Belgium:

“Class” and “grace” are two words thousands of people have used to describe Melania Trump’s outfits — and they’re exactly right.





So amazing...so cute....so nice....so so so.....I will stop as I will run out of adjectives(smiles)









LOUIS VUITTON








Wearing Black is always the best idea............









This is an Alaïa - if you don't know than you don't know






Way to get a glow
“Drink lots of water(crystal bottles) and use body oil.”











GRANDI! STEFANO GABBANA ❤️
La bellezza è tutto ciò che attrae l'attenzione a prescindere dalla nazionalità o dello status sociale! Detto ciò: complimenti perché in un momento difficile come quello che l'Italia sta passando, state mostrando i lati veri, più profondi dell'Italia










Shakira's new album El Dorado 


El Dorado Track List 
1. Me Enamoré
2. Nada
3. Chantaje (feat. Maluma)
4. When a Woman
5. Amarillo
6. Perro Fiel (feat. Nicky Jam)
7. Trap (feat. Maluma)
8. Comme Moi (Black M & Shakira)
9. Coconut Tree
10. La Bicicleta (Carlos Vives & Shakira)
11. Deja Vu (Prince Royce & Shakira)
12. When We Said (Comme Moi) [feat. MAGIC!]
13. Toneladas
14. Everything I Want (Gwen Stefani)



The singer also released a new single 'Nada' from the album, which is a ballad sung entirely in Spanish.




















gummy bear breast implants



 









JG MUSINGS




In a foreign culture, with a foreign language, you are constantly being challenged. My brain is constantly working. I feel like I'm always observing, learning, absorbing. There's always a new word, a new phrase, a new mannerism, a new quirk...and despite speaking fluently seven languages there is always something new everyday.
I feel many times like a mini berlitz(smiles)










Mot Du Jour
Crépuscule






Siento tu perfume siempre sobre mí, siento que respiras aunque tu no estés. 






And yes, Melania Trump blows away all the NATO spouses...........










Thank you Bitcoin and thank you Goldman Sachs
It seems as if nothing can stop bitcoin from going higher. The cryptocurrency is up by 7%, or $157, on Wednesday at $2,416 a coin. It has gained in 26 of the past 29 sessions and has more than doubled in value over that time.








The word hate does not exist in my vocab .... indifference is better-
Fill in your own conclusion ...............






Shine bright 






and she concurs about my favorite store......Barneys New York in Beverly Hillss







Uptown girlShe's been living in her uptown world
I bet she never had a backstreet guy
I bet her mama never told her why





















been there done that








thigh gap






mini thigh gap




no thigh gap







;







PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS








PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS







Neelam Gill one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits







MONUMENTOS







POLAROIDS






COMP CARDS






love of the Babushka.....Babushka Chic








LOOKS
























Vogue













Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places people










Black & White, are the trademark colours of Chanel.
Below are some inspiring outfits by other brands and some by Chanel of course. Very popular are the black & white bathing suits














Elena Perminova Little Black Dress




















Virginie and Claire Courtin-Clarins

Fun fact: The cosmetics heiresses can always come together through fashion, even though they're opposites. 












The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........
PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!







Peepy and Lady Lee always entertain me........







a little take on Japan-日本,





The first greeting you usually learn in Japanese is often お元気ですか? o-genki desu ka? which corresponds to "How are you?" (although it can be more accurately translated as "Are you fine?"). The reply is はい、元気ですhai, genki desu (Yes, I am fine). 



Embedded image permalink














BEAUTY



The power of plastic surgery


Anyuta is a funny girl. She’s probably my favorite transformation. In her comments, she writes things like, “If you don’t like my photos, go and cry in front of a mirror at how ugly you are instead” – major B.... Really, Anyuta? You’d think an ugly chick turned pretty would be a double win, cause she’d have the looks and the personality. Nope, not the case. They get really weird and hate everybody. The ugly girl complex doesn’t go anywhere. You’re pretty now, Anyuta, so stop it.


Markina used to be on the chubby side. I actually have a lot of respect for this girl. Instead of giving up on herself, she got herself together and lost weight. Then she did the boobs-nose-lips thing and is now looking like a cool girl. I’m not a boobs-nose-lips supporter, but if it makes girls happier, why not. 












some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 

"Les 
Plus Dorés" - “the most golden”










HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned 




Flawless. Sheikha Mozah looks beautiful in white couture suit from Valentino. Her skin looks amazing and I like the lip color




































































MY PARTING SHOTS



Dolly Parton is a country western singer, an actress and a composer....she has written some of the most beautiful songs.....her original version of " I will always love you" is fantastic....not as known as the one performed by the late Whitney Houston.....but in my opinion, a better version....by the way, she wrote the lyrics and the music......








Vogue Paris hit the nail on the head with this khaki round-up in the June-July issue.




Mastering the essentials is probably the key to French style, if I had to choose just one. Anne-Laure does this so well






Brickell Key in Miami.........yes, of course







Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)














‘Togs’






Madonna many moons ago at the Park Hyatt now the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires
during the filming of "Don't Cry for me Argentina"









What is wrong with this pic....the fruits are very nice but the plastic cups ruin the taste....always you must drink and eat from crystal cups and crystal plates.....








You could sustain
Or are you comfortable with the pain?
You've got no one to blame for your unhappiness
You got yourself into your own mess





















Looks Bonequinha de Luxo










CRACKLING WITH EMOTION Donald Trump meets Holocaust survivor in Israel who breaks down in tears handing him a copy of her murdered sister’s journal

The emotional moment came as Trump visited the Yad Vashem Holocaust memorial centre in Jerusalem








Shavuot, which begins at sundown on Tuesday, celebrates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai. It's also a great excuse to indulge in cheesecake.








The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

      👑💰🌴👄      :        ✡️🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾   ...