12.9.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777 - JG 147
















Red Bougainvilleas fascinate me,





שבוע טוב

Shavua Tov! Wishing everyone a great new week.





או טו טו חגים...






Rosh Hashanah 2017-5778 will begin in the evening of
Wednesday
September 20
and ends in the evening of
Friday
September 22



Coming soon 🍯🍎

Oy vey




Foreign words I Love:

at yafa-את יפה - (Hebrew)
MENSCH (Yiddish)
Samishi katta desu. *   さみしかったです。(Japan)
Saudade(Brasil)
A sus ordenes (Mexico)
Cara Mia (Italian)
Bon chic, bon genre (France)
(Arabic) Alyawm/ Al aan    اليوم / الآن
"agapi mou" (Greek)
Bahala na ang Diyos(Tagalog)

Kluge- (German)






thank you world for loving my blog.....

Image may contain: outdoor







The First Trailer for The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story Is Here
It will give you chills.








and she concurs about my favorite store......Barneys New York in Beverly Hills








(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)




 Work until you become the واسطة 



MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴
I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you 
too. ..JG





"Art and science intersect at plastic surgeon it is a prescription for eternal youth."
"The latest designer handbag may be recognizable from 50 yards, but  the results of"designer" plastic surgery should be almost invisible. "Skillful surgery doesn't stand out,"  "It blends in."
the new Michelangelo- Board certified plastic surgeon Steven Teitelbaum, MD





יפה







كن كما انت، و ليتقبلك من يتقبلك






Friday night, Bella Hadid and Kaia Gerber exited the Mert and Marcus party at New York Fashion Week in some eye-catching garb. But what turned heads wasn't necessarily Hadid's vintage denim Chanel dress, or first-time runway walker Gerber's leather look—it was their statement hats. Hadid sported a fire engine-red conductor cap, while Gerber wore a natty version in black. If they seem familiar, there’s a reason: The viral caps are the work of Ukrainian milliner Ruslan Baginskiy, who has had quite the breakout year with his headgear.








La Perla......if you don't know than you don't know...........









hug

squeeze (someone) tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection.
 






And by the way, have you ever gotten chills while hugging someone, while watching a romantic scene in a movie, listening to a special song???? escalofrios, calofrios, la piel chinita.....etc...etc....than you would get something like below.............a very special condition if it happened or happens to you...........










and my Korean friend  likes to wear gloves also likes to drink coffee from ceramic cups.....she gets it






This is why I stopped reading Vanity Fair......their liberal bias got out of hand and this is just one example...............
Vanity Fair just released its annual International Best Dressed List, but there’s one name in particular (Melania Trump) that’s missing and people have taken notice. 








 giving back face 🌟glow!...Dr Garo kassabian





And just asking??? why is it that Doctors that make you beautiful or good looking do not look
like much themselves.....????? there are a few but most do not care as long they are raking in the money......




And while on the subject of liberal democrats.....they are at their worse in California running the state into the ground.....the politicians only know: Spend, tax and regulate..........









Più bottarga e vongole e cuore che spaghetti.  








Kenny Chesney - She's Got It All



She's got every quality
From A all the way to Z
It's easy to see she's the perfect girl
She's got every single thing
That makes up my wildest dreams
Sometimes I still can't quite believe she's holding me 'cause
She's got it all my heart my soul my wishes
All of my love my hugs my kisses
Everything that means anything at all
All my life I been hoping'
I could give someone such devotion
Every sweet memory I can recall
She got it all

You know that I admit
Someone to love like this
Only existed in my prayers
Until I saw her face
I knew I found the place
Where I could keep every faith eternally 'cause




















gummy bear breast implants










JG MUSINGS



"Liquid , rich enough to have your own Jet" 






Most people just spray perfume or cologne  on their clothes and maybe a little behind their ear.
“I like to apply my fragrance to my hair, on my belly button, behind my ears and behind my knees—and then one spritz of fragrance on my clothes.
yes, cologne in the belly button will circulate to all the body......really.......try it




"I love it when you hug someone and they smell amazing."









The word hate does not exist in my vocab....indifference is better-
fill in your own conclusion...............








As you come in you must turn left......if you don't know than you don't know








if you know me....if you follow my blog you know that I love palm trees,,,,,and also oil wells fascinate me too,,,,,,I love the black gold they produce$$$$$$$$$




Rodeo Drive.......All roads lead to Rodeo 🌴 










If you do not have Bang & Olufsen(B&O)..than you must









Bukra inshaallah........Saudi Aramco IPO








Magical! So beautiful!




















been there done that







thigh gap






mini thigh gap






no thigh gap










;




PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS







PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS









Connie Maily Jiménez Romero one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits










MONUMENTOS










POLAROIDS





COMP CARDS








Love of the Babushka.......Babushka Chic








LOOKS









































Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places, people







How certain models REALLY get skinny.
So, you aren’t blessed with an extremely fast metabolism like some. You want to get skinny.

I could compile such a long list....but here are some that work for models but in the long run will be harmful to their health......

Smoking, as you know is popular amongst models. It curbs cravings and increases metabolic rate slightly(so harmful)

Pilates, Pilates, Pilates. Great for slimming an toning the muscles,
Gluten free. Want those VS abs? Gluten free is the way! Directly meeting low carb, gluten free gets rid of all those nasty cravings
Lipo. Many models have done it. Mainly on the thighs and hips.
Walking(the best) and long distance running are great for weight loss. Look at marathon runners, they do not have huge leg muscles. Whilst, sprinter do

Eat less, move more. It really is that simple



Beauty Park Medical Spa top liposuction for models and celebs

















  






LITTLE DYNAMITE
Miroslava Duma is unquestionably an adorable pretty, feminine and stylish woman. Her baby face may reveal a very girly and all heart type of characters. No doubt that style is her passion and she knows how to translate it.



















Clarins













The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........
PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!










"HOME ALONE PEEPY Signature" By MR'PEEPY VS  "กรุบกริบกรุบกริบ กับแหนนะจ๊ะ" By Madame'NARE VS  "The Poll ETC








a little take on Japan-日本,



Bowing, is a very big deal in Japan something that's done several times a day. There are many kinds of bows, from the casual 15-degree nod you'd make to a coworker or neighbor to the deeper (30-degree) bow of thanks you'd do when accepting your salary envelope from your boss, or the more formal (45-degree) bow made to a customer in a service industry. One bow is chorei (lit. "morning bow"), a brief formal meeting where the employees stand in a circle and basically promises to gambaru, or do their best and work hard, followed by  a deep bow.















BEAUTY








you can have beautiful teeth but if your gums are not protected than they will not be healthy teeth...



So if I kiss you and you have germs(smiles) this procedure I had done will block them(smiles) but it also blocks food bacteria.....
Someone asked me about this treatment I had done many years ago in Orange County(Newport Beach)
so here it is:



Therapeutic Treatment Procedure(TTP)

A) Perio probe indicates excessive pocket depth.
B) Laser light kills bacteria and diseased tissue.
C) Ultrasonic scaler and special hand instruments are used to remove root tarter.
D) Laser finishes cleaning and sterilizing pocket which aids in sealing the pocket closed so new germs cannot enter.
E) Reattachment of connective tissue to the clean root surface, with a stable fibrin clot and gingival crest to create "a closed system."(for gums)(no germs come in and it closes it forever)
F) Bite trauma is adjusted.
G) New attachment is regenerated. New bone and new ligament is formed and healing occurs.































MY PARTING SHOTS



Ladies.....Do you know that feeling when you put on a piece and it feels “Goldilocks” right?






The Capucines, a Timeless Elegance





I am sorry......I love black but this is no....non....nyet...........






the frayed denim trend is still going strong. 




Tiffany & Co.'s Newest Perfume Uses One of the Scent World's Most Expensive—and Finicky—Ingredients
And of course it comes in a blue box.










The organic three-egg omelette at Atmosphere, Burj Khalifa.





Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)





















Look - Listras



















The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777




Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...