12.6.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777 - JG 108




my new home trading room..............














Modeh Ani - Modeh מודה אני‎; "I give thanks,"
Modei ani l’fonecha… ThankYouHashem

שבוע טוב

Shavua Tov . Blessed week to you all.






Anne Frank born 12 June 1929. Had she lived would be 88 years old today.
May her memory be a blessing.





Eu sou tão chique(rsrs)

My tools of the business......iPhones....iPads...LV items....new Cartier glasses....Black Amex...





Wouldn't you rather receive this written letter than have someone write in an email
or an sms......the letter of course........And yes, darling is better than baby....baby is so passé

and by the way you rarely hear this anymore....." When a girl has a crush on you ...she has a crush on you.....








IF you like poetry...this woman,Elizabeth Barrett Browning.,is one of the greatest..if you have not read her most famous poem called,,How Do I love Thee?
Let me Count the Ways...and the last line in this poem is amazing,,here it is."if God choose,I shall but love thee better after death."










In Brasil....Valentine's day.....on June 12....today
Dia dos namorados 


Namore a vida !
Namore o dia !
Namore a sua paz !
Namore as suas escolhas !
Namore a sua casa !
Namore os sorrisos que te oferecem !
Namore os melhores olhares que você já recebeu !
Namore os seus sonhos !
Namore a sua família !
Namore a sua consciência por aceitar cada momento e superá-lo !
Namore as artes !
Namore a natureza !
Namore o seu querer e o seu "bem querer" !
Namore o ato de AMAR !
Namore seu namorado e se não tiver um, namore o amor que existe dentro de você independentemente de quem possa estar ou não em sua vida !
Olhe ao seu redor, busque a reciprocidade, amadureça os seus relacionamentos e escolhas, VIVA EM AMOR !
E, sem mais delongas, FELIZ DIA DOS NAMORADOS A TODOS!!!









feliz niver amiga! Muita saúde,paz,felicidade e amor❤
 -AL -12-6...../ 36 years young








Today's phrase, coup de coeur, means "love at first sight," and frankly, this Louis Vuitton image does that to me





Private jets, Prada shoes and thousand-dollar freebies: Inside the 'funemployed' life of Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills star and heiress to a multi-billion Chinese fortune

  • Dorothy Wang describes herself as 'funemployed',  jetting all over the world
  • 26-year-old is heir to one of China's biggest mall chains worth $4bn
  • She wants to follow her father into business, insists her role on Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills and line of hash tag jewelry is the first step.







I was watching the tv show "The Wonder Years".....and i heard this song..........


Today I saw somebody
Who looked just like you
She walked like you do
I thought it was you
As she turned the corner
I called out your name
I felt so ashamed
When it wasn't you, wasn't you, oh, oh
You are everything and everything is youOh, oh you are everything and everything is you
Oh, oh, you are everything and everything is you











(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)






Can I teach you how to dance real slow?


MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should

I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LOVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you too. ..JG






Soraya from Bali asked me to post this reference again.....to you..........



"   I speak the language in between
My mother tongue and the foreign one
It’s a dialect of solitude
It’s a question of where I’m from   " 



I hold three passports....having an Israeli born mother....a French born father and being born in USA gives me that right....but I lean to my Israeli roots....








Sometimes I think Sheikha Mozah dresses like Audrey Hepburn in “Sabrina” at the train station, look at the black hand bag, don’t they look simi













💕❤️💕
STELLAAA❗️OPENING MOSCHINO BY JEREMY SCOTT RESORT 2018 SHOW VIVA LAS VEGAS❗️









LA RADIOFRECUENCIA







JLO just turned 46 or 47 depending on who you ask......and yes, she looks great but remember when you have the resources to pamper yourself and have the best plastic surgeons it is easier to look great.......and yes, she has good genes too
and I have to give it to JLO....tiene cara de tu y cuerpo de tu.....si no sabes pues no sabes(sonrisas)







day trader often closes out all trades before the market close and does not hold any open positions overnight. Some day traders use leverage to magnify the returns generated from small stock price movements.








alpargata
The espadrille – 13th century Spanish artisans beat us to it, followed by YSL in the 70s and Joseph Altuzarra in current times. The humble shoe is comfortable, versatile (easy to pack, wear, and transition day to night) and just plain cute.










Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss
I want something just like this























gummy bear breast implants












JG MUSINGS




"To be able to say: I loved this person, we had a heck of a time together, it's over but in a way it will never be over and I do not know that I for sure loved this person, to be able to say That and mean it, that's rare, señor. That's rare and valuable. "









When it comes to matters of love, it’s often platonic devotion that proves the most intimate and carries the most weight in one’s life. It’s the love stories of friendship, the decades-spanning, unbreakable connection to someone that stays around as lovers come and go. 







one of the cycles of life......








My needs are few



Food (Tempura)






Shelter (One Hyde Park)




Clothing (Brioni and Prada)






Shoes ( Louis Vuitton)





Transport (RR and a BBJ)








This generation does not have the imagination to perceive something unless they've photographed it. If you go see the Mona Lisa at the Louvre the people all have their phones out - they do not even look at the painting.......









Se me Sube, sube Sube.......Se me sube este amor quémame en tu calor dame de esa boquita embriágame en tu sabor. Se me sube este amor 




























Been there done that











mini thigh gap









no thigh gap









;





PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS









PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS









Choi Seol Hwa one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits






MONUMENTOS







POLAROIDS






COMP CARDS







love of the Babushka.....Babushka Chic









LOOKS












































Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places people
















Hervé Léger Dresses














  



MIROSLAVA DUMA


If I had to define it in one word, it would be chic chic and chic. She's the queen of chic, especially necklaces and bags. Another word that comes to mind is luxury. All she carries is not exactly cheap. I mean it's a mixing of expensive clothes.


























“It,” times four.












The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........
PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!







Lady Lee is Lady Lee










a little take on Japan-日本,





The first greeting you usually learn in Japanese is often お元気ですか? o-genki desu ka? which corresponds to "How are you?" (although it can be more accurately translated as "Are you fine?"). The reply is はい、元気ですhai, genki desu (Yes, I am fine). 














BEAUTY






I am all for the perfection of the Victoria's Secret and their Angels - thin, beautiful and ideal key ingredients in which I live under. Everyone is individually beautiful, but my peeve is the false beauty and untamed perfection of these Angels. Flawless is what they are not. They all have done extensive plastic surgery and are enhanced in their photos to what the image Victoria's Secret want to project. There is nothing wrong with that but do explain, that many times the perception of this girls is not reality.......sans maquillage they are nothing to write home about














some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 

"Les 
Plus Dorés" - “the most golden”













HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned 




Chic Chic Chic....a pink turban...WOW

This pinkish Chanel tweed dress is very chic, she had pink ribbon belt which is very common in the recent couture collections. In terms of which specific collection, I could not find the runway sample yet, seems like it was specifically designed for her based on recent collections. Pink heels and pink turban completed the look.













































MY PARTING SHOTS





This is beautiful...............if someone tells you this.....

Cherish is the word I use to describe
All the feeling that I have hiding here for you inside










Minimalist Nineties style is more popular now than ever an slimming black one-piece bathing suits are taking over beaches everywhere this summer, for a sexy jet-set look.








Ariane Degreas- Stretch polyamide swimsuit, €355







‘Moi, Je Joue”
I flipped when I saw these Manolo Blahnik brogues in the July issue of British Vogue—they are fantastic.







Ladies........Either one of these Chloé sandals would be a nice addition to your summer wardrobe—the black and antique orange are both good.











Oi, gente! Foi-se o tempo que a roupa de academia funcionava só para fazer exercícios! Ando percebendo que a velha legging de ginástica, camisetão e até calça de moletom estão super em alta e ficam com uma cara super fashionista se combinados com uma bolsa legal, jaqueta de couro e até batom vermelho (dica da Taylor Swift, claro!). Pelo jeito a moda inspirada em elementos do esporte veio para ficar – afinal, tem coisa melhor do que ficar super estilosa e confortável? Confiram várias inspirações:



Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)












If it feels wrong, do not do it
Say exactly what you mean
Do not be a people pleaser
Go with your instincts
Never speak bad about yourself
Never give up on your dreams
Do not be afraid to say "no"
Do not be afraid to say "yes"
Be KIND to yourself
Let go of what you can not control
Stay away from drama & negativity
LOVE





sadly he got killed 24 years ago
In honor of Drazen Petrovic’s death- he was Mozart on the basketball court




















Beach Life! 💙













שיר מדהים, יצירת פאר. בקרוב בבית המקדש בעזרת השם.










FACT:  G-d had more posts on his wall than anyone in the world.........






Third Beis HaMikdash - May it be built swiftly in our lifetime.







The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....

All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777


Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...