7.7.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777 - JG 119



















Many thanks I have reached one million followers on twitter on my private business site .....I should charge more than twenty percent(smiles) for the valuable info....Gordon Gekko would be proud.






PIC OF THE DAY........TRUMP AND PUTIN.....NO PROBLEM.....






The return of iconic Panthère de Cartier watch par Sofia Coppola.
Oscar winner Sofia Coppola directed the latest Cartier online campaign. 











Bom dia! Que vocês tenham um dia cheio de luz 








World Kissing Day. Baciami oggi (e per sempre)







wallahi I do
I swear that is what I do all day long... And it really works! Asi pienso siempre y funciona de maravilla.. ☀️







'MAMA MIA...irraggiungibile
A clip from Top Hat. Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing to "The Piccolino."









שבת שלום
Wishing everyone a restful weekend. May it be a Shabbat of peace.








And you must realize this everyday.....yes, you must...............







This is what I mean when I say someone or something sends me.......
The original is Sam Cooke but Aretha Franklin voice is amazing........








I do know so many people around the world, but even then I am overwhelmed by some of the places where people are reading the tidbits....I do not get impressed easily but this eventuality does impress me...Thank You...Muchas Gracias...רב תודות........どうもありがとうございました......JG









(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)





"PAINT IT BLACK"



MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LOVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you 
too. ..JG




all black....and fancy louboutin's(smiles).......on my way to watch tennis practice for the  Jewish Princess 










If you could advise your younger self, what would you say?
What would you advise a younger self? Or is hindsight a reflection with no benefits?YES









The Polo Lounge McCarthy Salad....if you don't know than you don't know







THE WEBSTER- MIAMI BEACH.......IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAN YOU DON'T KNOW









"A woman's dress should be a like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.









Chin augmentation surgery is the most demanded by Hollywood 
actresses and models. Having the chin inward spoils the profile, it 
saddens the face and creates the optical effect of having a double chin. 
Slims chin out, stretch the neck skin and offers the harmonious profile 
actresses all desperately need. 







Todas las cosas brillantes y preciosas se desvanecen tan rápido ... y no vuelven.





slow dancing float on...........












Scents Of The Summer: Lemon And Orange Blossom








ALWAYS AND EVER THE KING.......and did Signora Prada copy this style ????
























gummy bear breast implants









JG MUSINGS





I am my fragrance
Je suis mes fragrance-
Oui, je suis ... Cartier pour JG il est






Selling a new high-yield bond or doing an ipo usually involves conducting a full investor roadshow. It is an integral part of the deal process and marketing can be of pivotal Importance in terms of lowering a company's cost of borrowing. London-Paris-Frankfurt-Milan-Madrid is a typical European circuit, Always traveling by private plane, always dining at the best restaurants and staying at the finest hotels. This might sound exciting and glamorous, but I can assure you, it's anything but.









Only Alex Sensation can.......................

Why do dj's speak over a beautiful song or worse cut the song before
it is finished...it is not nice.........not kosher









I rest my case....the Sheikha like myself will not drink from plastic cups.......
plastic bottles.








and this is what I mean that with an all black outfit you should never wear black shoes...
what a beautiful contrast....









I believe women look best when they're not overdressed. Ease is Chic.......







"LOVE OF BEAUTY IS TASTE!!! ...... THE CREATION OF BEAUTY IS ART!!!" ...... "COLLECT THINGS YOU LOVE , THAT ARE AUTHENTIC TO YOU , AND YOUR HOUSE BECOMES YOUR STORY." 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎







"LUXURY MUST BE COMFORTABLE , OTHERWISE IT IS NOT LUXURY"🖊 








As you know women that wear gloves send me............
Women in the past had style and class and dressed to the nines...and I have to give it to many Russian women that take so much pride in their appearance....perfectly matching and no hair out of place............






I often think of the phrase ‘false humility’ whenever I see people carry Damier canvas because in their minds, they WANT something that screams “LOUIS VUITTON” but without the monograms so it’s kind of like counterproductive. Talk about a whole new level of cray. If you’re gonna go for Vuitton, go for the kill. More is more, pile on the logos, pile on the monograms. It doesn’t hurt to be obnoxious from time to time. 







She's got the devil in her heart !! But her eyes they tantalize ..... She's gonna tear your heart apart .... Oh her lips they really thrill me ..... I'll take my chances For romance is So important to me ...... She'll never hurt me She won't desert me .... She's an angel sent to me !!

























Been there done that........





thigh gap





mini thigh gap




no thigh gap













;






PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS






PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS







Yaritza Miguelina Reyes Ramírez 









MONUMENTOS







POLAROIDS









COMP CARDS













Love of the Babushka.......Babushka Chic












LOOKS











































Vogue








Ce que j'aime en ce moment
Some of my favorite things, places people












SUNSHINE IS GOOD FOR YOU HEALTH
















  



Ulyana Sergeenko is the daughter of two philologists and is married to Russian billionaire Danil Khachaturov. She did some modeling and studied Humanities in college before becoming a fashion magazine photographer. In 2011 she launched her first collection as a couture designer. Her personal style is characterized by fitted sweaters and tops with longer skirts that lend to a romantic and 50's flair.


















to be of the essence être essentiel (le)





















The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........
PEEPY & LADY LEE THE WORLD'S BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!








HOME ALONE PEEPY SIGNATURE!!! BY MOTHER'LEE & P'ALIS 

Peepy & Mother Lee, The World's Best Mother-Son Style Duo
Together, they form an unbeatable fashion duo, and have pretty much been killing the mother and son fashion game since they started.
Seriously, look to them for the ultimate guidance on how to take any selfie with your besties.
From matching poses to the coordinating outfits, these two have it down.












a little take on Japan-日本,




kakko ii (cool, good style)














BEAUTY



Micro Needling is also a popular lunch time procedure. I personally love this treatment, because it can be done on many skin types and effectively treats many skin conditions such as acne scars, fine lines, and large pores.





money cures everything



































MY PARTING SHOTS







These Valentino Haute Couture gowns are simply breathtaking— bravo Pierpaolo Piccioli.








Cut Short
With all the mid-calf and ankle-grazing silhouettes these days, the mini looks fresh to my eye. A few inches above the knee is good. Love these Pamela Hanson pictures in the August issue of Harper's Bazaar Australia.





Summer and caftans go hand in hand.






One 'Elle of a body! Newly-single Macpherson, 53, showcases her incredible figure in jaw-dropping throwback snap






Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)























Marquinha Do Biquíni Fique Perfeita E Uniforme: Esparadrapo Ou Fita Isolante














WHITE LACE TOP & SKIRT FOR ELIE SAAB














Israeli Dudi Sela celebrates beating John Isner at Wimbledon - 6 July 2017






Israeli basketball star Omri Caspi just signed on to play with the Golden State Warriors -- 2015 and 2017 NBA Champions!!!
Mazal tov!








Close"Shema Israel" - " Hear Israel " by timeless Sarit Hadad

Close"Shema Israel" - " Hear Israel " by timeless Sarit Hadad

The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....

All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777




Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...