21.10.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778 - JG 14




Device
Chrome on Windows
Location*
Palm Island, Miami Beach Florida
account @Goldstein2323.
 




And around me you will always find Palm Trees....if you don't know than you don't know











Beverly Hills I am already missing you but we shall return...........








Besides liking the color Black....I like to be in the dark.....  









Amazing
Beverly Hills in the morning with Romaine Body and Klaudia trousers.






שבת שלום

Chodesh tov and Shabbat Shalom. Have a great weekend everyone. Stay safe.









AT PANECALDO WEST HOLLYWOOD......HOLDING HANDS IS AN ART THAT SHOULD NOT BE LOST IN TIME







Frenchie. 🗼








this many looks on my Tidbits Instagram posting....thanks girls for your sense of humor






poinsettias! send me and make my soul swoon........






May this Festival of Lights make your future bright. Happy Diwali. 





Sometimes I re-post pics  or I repeat certain passages but it is done because I have followers that ask me to do so...so it is not that I am repeating myself or running out of ideas.....with a computer like memory I remember all(smiles)






(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)







“Don't seek, don't search, don't ask, don't knock, don't demand ~ relax.
If you relax it comes, if you relax it is there. If you relax, it will all come to you.”





MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴

I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you 
too.




When you look at the revolving world map on my blog and you do not see Beverly Hills is because 
we are back to other home in Miami.....the best time to be in Miami Beach is from late October to February....the weather is nice and cool but a bit hot too......also the Jewish Princess has more tennis training.......so I will miss BH but I like it here too......and of
course i missed the Bal Harbour Shops is like my other home........

Palm Island Miami Beach Sunrise with South Beach in the near distance..............


Tem pôr do sol mais incrível do que esse? Lindo demais!




If you know me then you know that as soon as I got back to Miami Beach my first four places to go to were the News Cafe. Bal Harbour Shops. Graziano's Argentinian 
restaurant and Barnes and Noble(Coral Gables) ......they are fabulous.........







and we built this beautiful tennis court for the JEWISH PRINCESS for her drive to achieve her goal to play in the WTA......... Modestia parte is fabulous....








Always around me........Louis Vuitton items....strawberries......strong coffee....books and magazines.......it is Fab........






Delícia natural: cocada de maracujá (light)

Cocada de maracujá de Carol Buffara tem apenas 80 kcal e ajuda a combater a ansiedade (Foto: Xico Buny/ Arquivo Vogue Brasil)







“Different is attractive.”









Look hot, be cold.







...I WILL LET THE AMIR SAY IT.........I REST MY CASE









🎶Tiene un sabor a playa en ese cuerpo 
un sabor a coco que quema 
manchas de platano corren por sus venas









What's up Doc....I love Bugs Bunny he never loses his cool.....and like JG he gives no drama and wants no drama  (smiles)








Pourquoi les stars ont-elles toutes de faux seins ?










nunca permitas,
Que el amor se convierta en una rutina 
El verdadero amor esta tan cerca.
Pero tu eres tan terca.
Si sabes bien que cuando a mi te acercas,
A la realidad despiertas.

My favorite part too and when he says " Pina Records alright alright"






















gummy bear breast implants











JG MUSINGS





The only thing I like about the European Union is the fact they allowed
the 500 Euro note..........





This pic is about my hands and the vintage Levis jeans...............







Black with beige shoes.....I rest my case(smiles)








I am just saying....the late Bijan would be horrified, sneakers in front of his store next to his beloved Rolls Royce and on Rodeo....no...nyet.....






 بين منطوق لم يقصد
و مقصود لم ينطق
تضيع الكثير من المحبة 







Money never sleeps...........







This is more valuable than money or posessions....as health or being healthy it is
what counts....this after two hours of hard played tennis......my blood pressure
and pulse after such a workout are...well here it is(smiles)..........







C’e’ qualcosa di più bello che svegliarsi con questa vista




“Now and again an echo of Chopin’s music rings in my ears, and this much you absorb me that, at such moments I always think of you and lose myself in meditating about possibilities.”

nocturne in b-flat minor, op. 9, no. 1
















Been there done that........






thigh gap





mini thigh gap








no thigh gap









;








PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS





PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS







Kiara Advani one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits







MONUMENTOS 







POLAROIDS






COMP CARDS








Love of the Babushka.......Babushka Chic








LOOKS
































Vogue













Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places, people











slim pants or flared pants.....what is your preference????


Slim pants
















Flared




















  



Designer Ulyana Sergeenko poses wearing an Ulyana Sergeenko dress
















The all black with black shoes is a no no but the purse has a nice contrast..... the plastic water bottle is a no no..no no no.









The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........
PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!






PEEPY'S SIGNATURE POSE" xxxx 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
___________________________________________🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗









a little take on Japan-日本,




Japan is the most polite country in the world, where society's "golden rule" is to never cause 迷惑 meiwaku (inconvenience, trouble) to others...



















BEAUTY






before.....antes


¡DIOS MÍO! ¿Quién es su cirujano y por qué no le han dado el premio Nobel de medicina?OMG! Who is her plastic surgeon and why they have not been given him Nobel Prize for medicine?



After plastic surgery








































MY PARTING SHOTS






I love Joseph Altuzarra’s clothes





🌴☀️🏊🎉








caption this........










no mires la báscula, mira al espejo. 








Shoes
The Eclectic Parade







Haifa Wehbe is all about glitz, glamour and all things OTT!  


















Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)



























BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S





















And I loved how Benjamin Netanyahu Israel's Prime Minister. quoted the poet Robert Frost at his speech to the US Congress .........



"You do not have to read Robert Frost to know. You have to live life to know that the difficult path is usually the one less traveled, but it will make all the difference" for the future of my country, the security of the Middle East and the peace of the world, the peace, we all desire.



And I, too took the road less traveled and it has made all the difference .........










Every city.
Every town.
Everyone’s invited.
COUNT ME IN!


It all started in South Africa in 2013, when Chief Rabbi Dr Warren Goldstein called on the community to keep the Shabbat of 14 October together – to astonishing effect. In the days and weeks that followed, communities across the Jewish world lit up with the excitement of the prospect of bringing The Shabbat Project to their city.








The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 37

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...