23.10.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778 - JG 15



Device
Chrome on Windows
Location*
Palm Island, Miami Beach Florida
account @Goldstein2323.
 











Privet lovely Matryoshkas

last kiss? ieri-yesterday
last phone call?oggi-today
last sms(text message)?this moment
lost someone special? no gracias a Dios, no
what did you do for your last birthday? 24 hours of fabulous things
name something you cannot wait for? Living for today
what music are you listening to now?

Limi-T 21 - No Te Olvidaré





שבוע טוב!

Wishing everyone a good week. Stay safe. 







BACK IN ANOTHER OF MY FAVORITE STOMPING GROUNDS


and she is one of my Bal Harbour Shops shopping partners (smiles)







Être élégant, c’est tout. 
glamorous. fabulous. charming. fun. flirty. elegant. exciting. delicate. whimsical. wonderful. dramatic. cute. dreamy. alluring. magnificent. daring. enticing. enchanting. sassy. sexy. sweet. artistic. creative. cool. clever. chic. edgy. interesting. inspirational. exquisite. stunning. daring. luxurious. delightful. whimsical. intriguing. curious. gorgeous. glorious. heartfelt. simply beautiful. this blog is dedicated to all things divine and that inspire us to enjoy a more exquisite life.















HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPER CANDICE ☄️💥







It is almost that time....Halloween is coming and nowhere do they celebrate it so chic
and fancy as in Miami Beach..........








La Ciudad del sol......................Miracle City









(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)






If we ever stop talking, send me a song


MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴

I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you 


Approaching 3 million page views............
Thank you World........ Every so often I take time to thank the followers of the Tidbits. And yes, there are many that read the tidbits but do not follow but I have no issue with that. Having said all that, thanks so much for continuing to read and follow. I am grateful to those who are in countries where there is conflict and yet  you still take the time to read my tidbits. Best of the Best for everyone.





As my Birthday approaches(11-11) the one i share with the Jewish Princess i always have my annual physical on or before my Bday..... my private Doctor gave me a complete physical and as she examined my heart!!!
"I took a deep breath
and listened to the old bray of my heart.
"I am.
I am.
I am."
JEW, of course
and the pretty Dr. pronounced me 100 percent healthy and ©fabulous, any better would be a sin!!!!!







It was very hot on Sunday🔥






About last night 







Top stretching







natural vs not natural as in implants???? natural..........




The best book store in the world...  this chain of book stores is like none.....walahi(I swear)
And the best one is in:
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
152 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134








yesterday I went to the Barnes&Noble in Coral Gables with an ITalian friend and she
like me loves to buy all fashion and current event magazines...... needless to say we had to put another table.....







DEUSA-GODESS





‘What Lies Beneath’
A dress over trousers is one of my favorite silhouettes and  it's back this season. Monochrome is the way to go in my book. This is a Louis Vuitton top-of-the-line Hermès dress and trousers-so chic.





AL JOLSON- THE JAZZ SINGER
The son of a Jewish cantor must defy his father in order to pursue his dream of becoming a jazz singer.























gummy bear breast implants



















JG MUSINGS




all black clothes with no neutral shoes (brown) make you look like a valet parking attendant, a waiter or a sales clerk at a luxury store .............





After a power breakfast they will still eat you for lunch on Wall Street
so thread carefully and I rest my case(smiles)






Do you  chant the V’ahavta at bedtime???. It’s the first paragraph of the Shema, the one that is inside of every mezuzah scroll. 




I love the sight of black gold (oil) gushing from a well.....the late King Fahd had a copy of a well (a fountain) gushing water to celebrate the first oil well discovered in the Kingdom (KSA)....the palace was in Jeddah and  the well looked amazing in the night....




oil derrick gushing



Dance. One of, if not the MOST beautiful art form known to the human body. To dance is to be free within your own soul, allowing your body to move without a physicality that weighs one down in everyday life.

The Cranes Dance by Meg Howrey 







What becomes of a man who acquires a beautiful woman, with her “beauty” his sole target? He sabotages himself. He has gained no friend, no ally, no mutual trust: She knows quite well why she has been chosen. He has succeeded in buying something: the esteem of other men who find such an acquisition impressive.







Bogie & Bacall: Key Largo (A Romantic Tribute)

















Been there done that........






thigh gap










mini thigh gap





no thigh gap







;








PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS









PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS






Laura De Sofia Sanctis one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits










MONUMENTOS








POLAROIDS





COMP CARDS







Love of the Babushka - Babushka Chic














LOOKS











































Vogue













Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places, people









  



In just four years Miroslava Duma, the diminutive Russian media mogul, has turned her fashion and lifestyle platform Buro 24/7 into an online entity to be reckoned with. The front row fixture has launched 10 local versions of her site in places like Singapore, the Ukraine, Mongolia and Australia with another 12 countries in the works to launch in the next year.















a family affair










The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........
PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!







Lady Lee in Hong Kong for a luxury shopping excursion  the Nike shoes and the matching of the bag to the sneakers ... Lady Lee tu es formidable
and if Elvis was alive he would love your big hair (smiles)






 

a little take on Japan-日本,







There are some things I like about Japan. Omotesando Hills( 表参道ヒルズ), Roppongi Hills(六本木ヒルズ, Roppongi Hiruzu), , Ginza(銀座). Going for a drive in the mountains or being driven to my favorite onsen hot spring with Initial D music playing. Turning a corner in Tokyo and seeing a really gorgeous Goth-Loli girl walk by.























BEAUTY







fixing the sagging skin along the jawline 












































MY PARTING SHOTS










Is she not Fabulous.....................






heart emoticon




Russian baths or banyas (баня) are an integral part of Russian culture, and have been for millennia...

















Blonder hair
Flat chest
Televisios says bigger is better
South beach
Sugar free
Vogue says thinner is better








 Ottolenghi 


















Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)



























LOOK: JEAN=BLUE=GORRINHO


look jeans azul gorro beta pinheiro fashionite 1
look jeans azul gorro beta pinheiro fashionite 2
DSC_3883
DSC_4083
DSC_3968





















This land is mine, G-d gave this land to me







The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....



All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778




Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 37

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...