13.12.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778 - JG 35







Device
Chrome on Windows
Location*
Palm Island, (Miami Beach), Florida
account @Goldstein2323.












This is more valuable than money or posessions....as health or being healthy it is
what counts....this after two hours of hard played tennis......my blood pressure
and pulse after such a workout are...well here it is(smiles)..........







To all who read and follow my blog.....Happy Chanukah 

As the sun set in our home in Palm Island-Miami Beach, tiny flames started dancing in the windows. HAPPY FIRST NIGHT OF HANUKKAH FROM MIAMI BEACH TO
ALL JEWS AROUND THE WORLD AND SPECIALLY ISRAEL.
Oh Hannukah -O Hannukah.. we are ready for you!





Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu lighting the Menorah on the first night of Hanukkah






TO THOSE WHO CELEBRATE IT





אני יהודי

I am from there. I am from here.
I am not there and I am not here.
I have two last names who meet and
separate....French and Israeli
And I speak and think in many languages,
sometimes I forget which one I am speaking
and thinking on. At the end though I am - Ani Yehudi(I am a Jew) and I thank my dearest mother for the privilege.......







principessa ebraica 
Piccole principesse crescono.








This is how to drink coffee.....no plastic but with ceramic cup and gold spoon








👑BLE$$ED👑






I REST MY CASE
$3 trillion man? Market value added since Trump's election win passes milestone











(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)







Voir le monde comme je suis, non comme il est.



MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
🌴🌴

I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LIVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you too.
This is the world through my eyes, everything I like or find inspiring :)
accessories, beautiful photos, -people and -things; big cities, celebrities, clothes, fashion, flowers, food, glamour, interior design, inspiring quotes, lingerie, love, magical moments, making memories and living for today, movies, music, passion, romance, sunshine, traveling and so much more.








Getting into the holiday mood ⭐️





This pic is not about the backside but rather when Tom Ford was the
creative director and used the GG's................





NOBU










You can apply this to arms, neck and décolletage and the scent of Chanel no 5 will gently envelope whoever leans in to kiss you. You can put it in your hair as well – it’s not greasy at all. That aside, it’s the most spectacular jewel to decorate your dresser. The combination of minimalist angular bottle and molten gold liquid is quietly decadent, yet absolutely chic








"   If I’m not with somebody who really excites or inspires me, then I’d rather be by myself.   " 








私はあなたを愛して
Watashi wa anata o aishite
"i love you" 
























gummy bear breast implants















JG MUSINGS





Lord Byron
CLXXIII. "She walks in beauty, like the night"

SHE walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meets in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellow'd to that tender light         
Which Heaven to gaudy day denies.








love words in Spanish are the loveliest: hermosa, querida, linda, bonita, preciosa, bella, mi amor, mi cariño, mi corazón, princesa, reina






Millions are a girls best friend,,,it use to be Diamonds..no more,,non..no









I got this sms in the middle of the night......and see if you like my answer







París no es París sin Louis Vuitton











The traffic on 405....no thank you 






Women in the past had style and class and dressed to the nines...and I have to give it to many Russian women that take so much pride in their appearance....perfectly matching and no hair out of place............










IF you like poetry...this woman,Elizabeth Barrett Browning.,is one of the greatest..if you have not read her most famous poem called,,How Do I love Thee?
Let me Count the Ways...and the last line in this poem is amazing,,here it is."if God choose,I shall but love thee better after death."







this movie is always great for the Christmas Holidays of for Hanukkah it is inspiring....

















Been there done that







mini thigh gap













;







PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS







PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS








 Maria Alejandra Vengoechea one of yje 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits








MONUMENTOS







POLAROIDS







COMP CARDS







love of the Babushka.....Babushka Chic









LOOKS
























Vogue













Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places, people













this is how you channel Jackie Kennedy. I am sure you noticed people are talking about the fashion at the inaugural ceremony of Donald Trump and saying Melania Trump channeled Jackie Kennedy, so I decided to make this post just for fun (or not). British designer Julien Macdonald praised the style of Sheikha Mozah and told the Guardian in 2010 “not since Jackie O has any first lady had such global resonance in terms of fashion”. Here are the proofs, Sheikha Mozah does not try to mimic Jackie or copy her style, they just share a common taste and style which is timeless and effortless. I did a lot of research and felt like these looks are dead on , so enjoy! All of Sheikha’s four looks were from Valentino.
















  



and somewhere it does not exist! 


















ALWAYS CHIC











"The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........

PEEPY & MOTHER'LEE . THE WORLD BEST MOTHER-SON STYLE DUO!!










🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹🌼🌹













a little take on Japan-日本,






Who doesn’t love a uniform?!  I like the Japanese tradition of all wearing uniforms in the
 schools- whether public or private!! and the Jap girls, wear them well!!

















BEAUTY








Dr Toby Mayer 





If it needs lifting, tucking, smoothing, sucking out or puffing up, Toby Mayer's number is the one that all Tinseltown calls




































MY PARTING SHOTS




A heartbeat, it's a love beat,
And a lovebeat is a good vibration,
Oh, a heartbeat it's a lovebeat,
And when we meet , it's a good sensation,
Listen to my heart pound,
Listen to my love sound,







Quieting the mind and following your internal compass allows one to fall back into their own rhythm 🙏🏻








say yes to Prada
‘FASHION IS INSTANT LANGUAGE’ …MIUCCIA PRADA







The Cape: One Way To Wrap Up For The Holidays






Something to be wearing in a post-singularity world







WINTER WHITES













Calvin Klein Lingerie 2017







$180 Kobe Shabu.









🇮🇹Ma quanto è buono il cannolo siciliano ?










Ladies 
What To Wear And Be Quick About It?
DO YOU EVER HAVE WAKE UP TO THE DREADED THOUGHT “WHAT WILL I WEAR THIS MORNING”?







I’ve always been a fan of Viviana’s style. So Italian, so playful, always with something super classic










Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)



























Sammy Davis Jr, the legendary American entertainer converted to Judaism in 1955. But it was only 14 years later that he realized his dream to visit Jerusalem, Israel and the Western Wall
“I cannot find words to express my satisfactions at being in Israel, the mother country of my spirit and my religion”, said Davis. He placed a note containing a wish in the Wall.









The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5778

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 33

      👑💰🌴👄      :        ✡️🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾   ...