27.3.17

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777 - JG 75














by request from Andreea in Bucharest...I am posting this again

Aut Caesar aut nihil







I thought i had pretty girls in my time
That was before I met you
I never saw one that I wanted for mine
That was before I met you
I thought I was swinging the world by his tail
And I thought that I could never be blue
I thought I was kissed and I thought I
That was before I met you
They tell me that I must reap what I've sown
But I hope that that is not true
For once I made plans for living alone
That was before I met you





And I bet you do not have one of these.......if you don't know than you don't know





שבוע טוב
Shavua TovWishing every one a great week.May the coming week hold only blessings and peace for all of Am Yisrael






Lunedi  mattina. Una dozzina di cose da fare. Due conference. Shopping....luxury
shopping(smiles)






Boker Tov Olam....Good Morning World......another day in Beverly Hills








Bueno, Bonito y Barato no existe. Si quieres lo mejor , tienes que pagar!!!!











I love this movie... if only all generations could appreciate masterpieces such as this one 




(Quando mi chiedete, dimmi una canzone da mettere a palla ecco la mia risposta)






"I AM WHO I AM , I LIKE WHAT I LIKE , I LOVE WHO I LOVE , I DO WHAT I WANT ......... IT IS MY LIFE!!! & I CREATED MY LIFE!!!"



MY TIDBITS
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
my mother is Jewish, therefore I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should
I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LOVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC
this is my spontaneous overflow of ideas and things that inspire me, and i hope they inspire you too. ..JG



Passover (Pesach) 2017 begins Monday evening, April 10, and ends Tuesday evening, April 18. The first Passover seder is on the evening of Monday, April 10, and the second Passover seder takes place on the evening of Tuesday, April 11.






As you know, Passover-Pesach is the holiday in which we eat matzah and refrain from eating or possessing any chametz (leavened bread). In the weeks preceding the holiday we clean our homes and rid them of all chametz.




There is, of course, a special beauty vocabulary for the models you see filling the pages of magazines, and I mean c’mon now, who’s gonna believe these :

Yeah, I don’t know what happened, my breasts just popped up in only a few months, and at 25 years old. Poof! = Seriously?
I eat anything I want ! = Seriously ??
I’d rather go naked than wear fur. = Sériously ???








Your lips mashallh









if you come to Los Angeles....you must come here...........Nikita (foreground) and sister restaurant Nobu (background) along Carbon Beach in Malibu. VIPs jockey for the most coveted tables along the oceanfront rails.








PATROUILLE DE FRANCE❗️❗️❗️❤
FIRST STOP ON US TOUR 2017 FLYING OVER STATUE OF LIBERTY 









Tu es amoureuse ? 



       angiie

JG-Non, du moins il est trop tôt pour le dire!







GOLDEN

"HOME ALONE PEEPY" SIGNATURE!!!  [PEEPY] ...... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗









¿El agua con limón adelgaza? 









by request from Cabo San Lucas
the 4 B's: Barneys, Bendels, Bergdorf, Bloomies :)





Four Bs women should possess or try to: Beauty, Brains, Body, and Balance. 



Beauty:
Let’s face it, men are sight-stimulated.






Brains:
Top-notch men want a woman with brains.





Body:
Here we go again with the sight stimulation. Men want a woman who is in shape and takes care of her body





Balance:
Finally, the last “B” is balance. Men want someone who is calm, cool, and collected for the most part. Achieving balance means not taking things to extremes.







As you age, your skin will undergo a plethora of changes, from texture shifts to pigmentation issues. Sadly, there's no magic potion out there that can stop these changes from happening..so you need the scalpel, the fillers, the magic options that only dermatologists can produce.









two hours of my daily walking generate this type of body....no muscles...just slim frame....







Two of my favorite commercials.........

Beats By Dre Presents : "Got No Strings"




DriveTime Commercial 2017






















gummy bear breast implants










JG MUSINGS







In cities like Beverly Hills and L.A. where the business of beauty reigns supreme, every building is filled to the hilt with plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and beauty care experts. And every single one wants to be recognized as…The Best. But few are





I'll take a girl with a sharp witWits never sag.






I like a diversity of nice things..........









CARTIER
"The jeweler of kings and the king of jewelers"
and it might look excessive but I pull it off....non(smiles)








Give me books, French water(Evian in a cristal bottle and a crystal glass), an espresso, fruit, fine weather and a little music played outdoors by somebody I do not know....and it is paradise for moi.





This is great, except is not Kosher because is a can soda and it should be Crystal bottle







BABUSHKAS ARE THE NEW BLACK.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW THAN YOU DON'T KNOW......






do you ever watch a video and even though is in a language you do not know you try to figure it out from the plot............????

Дима Билан - Невозможное возможно

Dima Bilan - Never Let You Go



















Been there done that







thigh gap






mini thigh gap





no thigh gap






;






PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS

















PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS









 Urvashi Rautela one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits








MONUMENTOS














POLAROIDS







COMP CARDS






Love of the Babushka - Babushka Chic










LOOKS























































Vogue















Ce que j'aime en ce moment
some of my favorite things, places people








PARTY DRESS: BODY CON MINI DRESS


THE BODY CON MINI DRESS












  


Ulyana Sergeenko is the crowned Russian queen of fashionable ladies and the most high-profile figure of the so called Russian Fashion Pack, Russian Mafia or the Czarinas  (the core members of which are: Miroslava Duma, the daughter of a Russian senator and editor of a fashion and style site - Buro24/7; Vika Gazinskaya, a fashion designer known most for her numerous geometric hairstyles and Elena Perminova, a model and the wife of Alexander Lebedev, a former spy for the K.G.B. that is now a banking magnate and owner of The Independent and The Evening Standard of London newspapers - more on them later).  








The Courtin-Clarins are resplendent  in this image 










THE ADVENTURES OF PEEPY AND LADY LEE..........





THE ADVENTURES OF PEEPY AND LADY LEE..........








a little take on Japan-日本,



Bowing, is a very big deal in Japan something that's done several times a day. There are many kinds of bows, from the casual 15-degree nod you'd make to a coworker or neighbor to the deeper (30-degree) bow of thanks you'd do when accepting your salary envelope from your boss, or the more formal (45-degree) bow made to a customer in a service industry. One bow is chorei (lit. "morning bow"), a brief formal meeting where the employees stand in a circle and basically promises to gambaru, or do their best and work hard, followed by  a deep bow.
















BEAUTY







SculpSure, which uses laser technology to destroy fat cells in targeted areas—think belly fat or love handles—by exposing them to very high temperatures. Once the fat cells have died, the body gradually disposes of them, providing noticeable results in 6 to 12 weeks following treatment. “It won’t replace liposuction, but it does help patients get rid of those last 3-5 pounds they all complain about,” 
















some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 

"Les 
Plus Dorés" - “the most golden”















HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned 




Sheikha was wearing Armani Privé couture ensemble from the Fall Winter 2016 collection. Armani since 2012, so this is big. Love the color and beautiful detail with the black knot. She had a matching Vhernier earrings.
















































FASHION MUSINGS











FASHION MUSINGS

























NEWSTAND






Image may contain: 1 person, text





































MY PARTING SHOTS





Haifa Wehbe is all about glitz, glamour and all things OTT!  









I love the fun tops in this April Vogue Paris story–
VOGUE PARIS
'Hauts de formes'










When I think of French Vogue's editor Emmanuelle Alt I think minimalist chic. Just how does she make a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a pair of simple heels look so damn cool? A pro at uniform dressing, Emmanuelle sticks to a few key, quality pieces and wears them with confidence. If only it was as easy as she makes it look. 






This will surprise no one who has regularly battled the LA freeways. Interstate 405 is the source of several major bottlenecks. "The 405," as it's called by Angelenos, opened in 1961 and is the nation's most congested stretch of road.






Mitsubishi UFJ Financial (MUFG)











"Bohemian Rhapsody" may be the Queen's song everyone sings at the top of their lungs in the car (thanks, Wayne's World), but "Somebody to Love" is objectively one of the greatest songs of all time. But why are we talking about this now, 41 years after its release? Because, thanks to Reddit, an audio recording of Freddie Mercury's isolated vocals from the track has surfaced - and it's unbelievable. If you've ever even tried to hum along to this tune, you'll be blown away.








White on White is the same as in Black on Black....you need off color shoes to bring out the elegance.....






Madrinha de Casamento 



Meia-calça preta nunca é demais. A diferença entre elas é a espessura do fio da trama, que pode ser grosso até bem fino, quase invisível. Nos exemplos acima estãoa meia calça opaca fio 80 e a meia calça invisível fio 7.
Black pantyhose is never enough. The difference between them is the thickness of the weft yarn, which can be coarse to very fine, almost invisible. In the examples above are opaque pantyhose pantyhose and wire 80 invisible wire 7.   


















LOOK: MACAQUINHO









Israeli logic…
Instructions for use.
Turn the cover, clock wise . If you don’ t have a clock,, twist it both ways….







It’s almost Pesach







It's almost that time again, when families, friends and just plain fellow Jews sit together over matzah to relive the Exodus




The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777, unless otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5777





Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 32

      👑💰🌴👄      :        ✡️🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾   ...