10.2.16

:Miscellaneous Tidbits 5776 - JG 66


♔ONE ΑNĎ ONℓY BEΑUTY♔








Fabulous, any better would be a sin is a® Registered Trademark that
belongs to me..............so if you use it you must pay me(smiles)....




Desiderata. Di quelli che solo a pensarci ti si riempie il cuore di vita.


MY TIDBITS

Flag for Israel
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí - אני יהודי
 my mother is Jewish, I am Jewish.”

Things I wanted you to know - 
JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you shoul

I LIVE THE LIFE I LOVE. I LOVE THE LIFE I LOVE. WELCOME TO MY DIARY OF CHIC.





Mi hanno chiesto di raccontare l'arco temporale che intercorre tra il tramonto e lo scintillio rosato dell'alba. Lo spazio senza luce e senza limiti di quelle notti a cui non si chiede alcuna vanità se non quella di essere degne di essere ricordate (che poi è quello che chiediamo anche all'amore. E che pretendiamo dal nostro profumo)








Have you seen and heard Lady Gaga sing the USA national anthem? Amazing! ..... And i love her Gucci shoes!!! 
Here are some thoughts about Super Bowl 50 ( : )

I am not a fan of Lady Gaga but her singing of the National Anthem was amazing....







Beyoncé (no thigh gap)
The singer live debuted her brand new single "Formation" at the show, taking center stage in front of a bevy of backup dancers. 


Le donne. 
Beyoncé

Le sue cosce.





Bruno Mars wore JG's trademark JG's Cartier Bubinga Wood glasses.







Chris Martin sang MA's favorite song....Viva la Vida










YOU WILL NEVER SEE A COLLECTION SUCH AS THESE......unless you know RG (SMILES)

Rows and rows of Louboutins in every color.



IN HAPPIER TIMES...........THE AMIR- PRINCE ALWALEED AND PRINCESS AMEERAH AL-TAWIL.....NO MORE, DIVORCE ALWAYS CREEPS UP.






I am a Frame Denim fan, their pants fit  just so. The campaigns are clever and beautiful, too. My brilliant friend George Cortina is the stylist for the brand—I love the belt and block-heel pumps, super chic.







Vogue Paris editor Emmanuelle Alt has enviable personal style and I look forward to seeing what she wears to the upcoming fashion shows.





































Gummy bear breast implants.....







JG MUSINGS


some words or phrases:  that I like............that i use daily
Fabulous, any better would be a sin.... 
Serenity
Royalty
Juxtaposition
Elixir
Elegance
Class
Good Manners
Talisman
IF you don't know, than you don't know
I rest my case
JEWISH PRINCESS
SAUDADE
FURBO(A)
DOLCE FAR NIENTE
BON CHIC BON GENRE
BON TON
LV
JEW-ISRAELI-ISRAEL
LA DOLCE VITA 










By request from Sharjah-UAE......



I am my fragrance
Je suis mes fragrance-
Oui, je suis ... Cartier pour JG il est








There is something to be said about red hair and freckles!!! that they go well together???I do like it!!!










 Miuccia Prada totally intrigues me. She has such an amazing eye and follows her own path when it comes to designing clothes. She knows how to surprise us and makes me look at clothes from a different perspective.






 wearing black makes any human look 400% better


When it comes to clothes. "There’s no new black. There is only black." 






“Everyone wants something they don’t have. It’s the principle of desire,” 

"Todo el mundo quiere algo que ellos no tienen. Es el concepto del deseo"









La France incarne tout ce que les fanatiques religieux du monde détestent : la joie de vivre par une myriade de petites choses : le parfum d'une tasse de café et des croissants le matin, de belles femmes en robe souriant librement dans la rue, l'odeur du pain chaud, de se moquer des calories, de flirter, fumer et apprécier le sexe hors mariage, de prendre des vacances, de lire n'importe quel livre, d'aller à l'école gratuitement, jouer, rire, se disputer, se moquer des prelats comme des politiciens, de ne pas se soucier de la vie après la mort. Aucun pays sur terre n'a de meilleure définition de la vie que les Français



Humble isn't my strong suit, hmm?( My strong suit's Tom Ford,.Brioni and Prada)




8b47b23b481804a7504906ce7d1ca68e

“Mi è sempre piaciuto il deserto. Ci si siede su una duna di sabbia. Non si vede nulla. Non si sente nulla. E tuttavia qualche cosa risplende nel silenzio”
"I've always loved the desert. It sits on a sand dune. I do not see anything. You do not hear anything. And yet something shines in silence "


d0ec6f9e111ed1c58b386e4a06efe490-1



















Been there done that...






thigh gap






mini thigh gap





no thigh gap













PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS










PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS







Hande Yener of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits









MONUMENTOS








POLAROIDS










COMP CARDS









love of the Babushka.....Babushka Chic







LOOKS






































































Vogue










more tidbits

Ce que j’aime en ce moment

some of my favorite things, people....places










The Amir with the richest geek on earth.....and nowadays a respected geek.....






BEADS, SEQUINS, GLITTER, BLING


Ahh…How much I love evening attire that shines & sparkles.
I don’t mind beads, sequins, glitter or anything bling related on party outfits. A friend once told me how much she dislikes all of it, and it got me thinking – I thought everyone LOVED when clothes shimmer?
But maybe not? What do you think? Do we love it or hate it? I’m curious! I could dress like this everyday if I could. :)










made in downtown Los Angeles.....sweatshop free





  




just wandering if Russian girls should be judged this way???:  the ever-mocked Russian sense of style, consisting of EVERYTHING done to the MAX (stilettos+cleavage+mini skirt+loads of jewelry+loads of makeup+loads of hairspray=everything in its place, intensity, LABELS). 












Claire Courtin-Clarins  AT Louis Vuitton New Boutique Opening










The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........










a little take on Japan-日本,





When a younger student or junior employee in a company (kohai) sees an older student or senior employee (senpai), he's expected to greet his senior using a formal salutation like ohayo gozaimasu (good morning), while the senior will reply with the more informal ohayo














 learning Japanese isn't fundamentally harder than any other language, some areas seem difficult for foreigners, like the way Japanese people write kanji for each other by drawing the character in the air -- my brain just isn't equipped to process invisible finger strokes like that. Also, the Japanese like to attach sounds to numbers, for example 084 becomes ohayo (good morning), 3476 is sayonara (goodbye) and 39 is san-kyu (thank you). 













BEAUTY







Perfectly Formed

I have a thing about eye brows on women. I like them thick, dark and perfectly arched.
One of the most well-groomed brows in the business.  If you have never noticed these beauties, take a look now and be amazed at their geometrical precision.
.



and I like hers too...........











some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 

"Les 
Plus Dorés" - “the most golden












   HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned 


Sheikha Mozah’s signature sunglasses. People have been asking me for years about her sunglasses and the brand of her beloved sunglasses: Bvlgari. She loves this type of Bvlgari sunglasses with classic all black frame. You cant see the logo in theses photos, but trust me on the side it has the logo in gold.It is simple, classic and elegant.




she looks fabulous in pink Chanel couture dress. And the pink
Chanel turban sends me.





































FASHION MUSINGS








































NEWSTAND




















































MY PARTING SHOTS







I am a fan of the late Gianni Versace and it is nice to see that Donatella is returning to Gianni's old collection............












Does “No” Mean No? Does No Really Mean “Yes”?

Does no really mean a no?


In a simple conversation we may say what we don’t mean and we may also say what we think 
needs to be heard. How complicated is that?




KNOTTY

I am completely smitten with these knotty pony tails from Michael Kors, they are perfect for the spring! And I like how they look on chic women.....








Most Hated People in Fashion


1. Naomi Campbell

Supermodel
Famous quote:
“I make a lot of money and I’m worth every cent.”

2. Anna Wintour

Editor in chief, Vogue US
Famous quote:
“I’d just been on a trip to Minnesota, where I can only kindly describe most of the people I saw as little houses.”

3. Karl Lagerfeld

Designer, Chanel
Famous quote:
“She (Princess Diana) was pretty and she was sweet, but she was stupid. The public does not know who Camilla is. She is the life of the party! “

4. Tim Gunn

Faculty Member, Parsons school of design.
Famous quote:
“she (Suri Cruise) is a fashion victim and it’s just very inappropriate,”

5. Olivia Palermo


TV Personnality, MTV’s the City
Famous quote:
“I can talk to a side bench”



Coisas Simples Que Devemos Agradecer

Uma boa xícara de café.

As músicas que te fazem sentir bem
As memórias com sua família que você jamais esquecerá.
Livros que mudaram sua vida.
Conversas sinceras.
Dias chuvosos que você viu incontáveis filmes.







‘Muse”


Amber Valletta is Porter‘s muse in the new issue. I absolutely love the Alexander Wang mesh bomber and lingerie-inspired slip dress—two hits of the season.






ol·i·garch
noun
  1. 1.
    a ruler in an oligarchy.
  2. 2.
    (especially in Russia) a very rich businessman with a great deal of political influence.

some of Vladimir Putin's Oligarchs.....








IF you do not know who Mouna Ayoub is....here it is , on her own words....so do not kill the messenger(smiles)....

"As a Saudi wife I had it all.. diamonds, furs and misery; She wanted freedom from her husband's vast wealth."

THE ex-wife of one of the world's richest men has revealed how her life of luxury was a "nightmare". 

(there is always two sides to each story///this is her side of it.)






de verdad asi es(sonrisas)


De que mis ojos te vieron 
Mi corazón sonó como un trueno, amor 
De que mis ojos te vieron 
Mi corazón sonó como un trueno







Jews!

 "And all the nations of the earth shall  bless themselves by your descendants….” This is Hashem’s blessing to Avraham 4,000  years ago because Avraham obeyed Hashem’s voice.[i]
[i]  Genesis 22:18














The light after the darkness  - Live from the kotel
And this is a must for all to experience







I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the 
world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5776, unless 
otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with 
or without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5776

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...