16.10.15

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5776 - JG 15






מאחל לכם שבת שלום !

Shabbat shalom and an amazing weekend to all. 




Double Challah





Smile! A brand new day awaits you! heart emoticon






Whatever you believe, and wherever you are in the world, I hope you have a meaningful day. 



 “Quiero transmitir belleza, arte y suavidad”



Ci sono mille modi per dirsi addio e il peggiore è restare.

MY TIDBITS

Flag for Israel
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí  - אני יהודי 



Things I wanted you to know - 
JGsome thoughts and actions to think aboutand you should



Thank you World........
Every so often I take time to thank the followers of the Tidbits. And yes, there are many that read the tidbits but do not follow but I have no issue with that. Having said all that, thanks so much for continuing to read and follow. I am grateful to those who are in countries where there is conflict and yet  you still take the time to read my tidbits. Best of the Best for everyone.








This Day in Jewish History, 1939 || Ralph Lauren(Ralph Lifshitz) is born, will build an empire based on Cary Grant fantasy
It isn't the trend, it's the timelessness: Ralph Lauren didn't like humdrum habilements, and the world agreed.






Congratulation INDIA!!! 
To all my Indian friends (and i have many!!))) I am happy that she came back and won it all. The beautiful Urvashi Rautela will mega shine. So many strong delegates from Asia this year, exciting!  And yes, she is an avid followers of the Tidbits...







Plastic Surgeons

I'm at a gathering of these guys (and they're overwhelmingly guys), I'm reminded of lines from T.S. Eliot's The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock: "In the room the women come and go/ Talking of Michelangelo." The spouses are, in a sense, married to the Michelangelos—and they are often their husband's works of art. Look at the wife and you see the aesthetic of the husband. I could never say that about any other medical specialty.  And if you were paying attention to the tidbits, or if you know me...JG's Michaelangelo is : Dr Steven M Hoefflin....he is a true artist but since Dr H's retirement Steven Teitelbaum, MD 
has acquired the title of the new Michelangelo.........









Dr Leonard Hochstein (known as the Boob G-d) with wife Lisa, 
his creation of plastic.





Sheikha Mozah Travel essentials: nice fur coat/vest, classic sunglasses, simple makeup and signature turban. 






in gambling they say double down.....so here is an AL double down






After a power breakfast they will still eat you for lunch on Wall Street
so thread carefully and I rest my case(smiles)









With friends like this you do not need enemies(smiles)








 Me encantan los aceites capilares para usar antes del lavado, pero este es una auténtica maravilla.
I love the hair oils for use before washing, but this is a marvel.






I was sent this message.....

when i say i'm in love with you i'm not exaggerating a tiny bit 




   Natalia
JG says: That’s lovely, thank you <3








IVANKA TRUMP, BEFORE AND AFTER


.....Money can't buy happiness - but it can get you a brand new nose AND A GREAT CHIN IMPLANT


Hermès
Hermès

You can still see the review. Spring-summer 2016 women’s ready-to-wear collection 







Laure Heriard Dubreuil, the  "Très chic founder and CEO of The Webster Miami, lives a pretty charmed fashion life.








Eric Burdon:
" It's a hard world to get a break in
All the good things have been taken
But girl there are ways to make certain things pay
Though I'm dressed in these rags, I'll wear 
sable some day. " 



and here is Mira Duma wearing sable...it is my favorite fur....





What a cute pose she is giving, right?! Actually, I can say that sable is a close relative of marten, which you may have come across more easily (since it is more affordable). Sable comes in two distinct types. One is the Russian sable,as you see on Mira, in very dark brown-chestnut color. The other is Canadian or golden sable, which is lighter in colour, in a golden yellow. What makes Russian sable invaluable is its incredible softness and "dense" touch. Moreover it has a very rich color palette, browns, chestnut, mocha, etc. The most valuable Russian sable is known as Barguzin sable.
























gummy bear breast implants
















JG MUSINGS



"Whoever does not visit PARIS regularly  
will never really be ELEGANT."






At peace with myself -  
I do not accept drama neither do I give drama....I live and let live
and beautiful smart girls love this...the freedom to come and go....








A detail of a vintage Louis Vuitton trunk; depending on its size, from 900 to 1,000 brass
 nails, hammered by hand, are used in the construction of a hard-sided travel trunk. 









ineffable
— (adjective) In the list of one of the most 100 beautiful words 
in the English language,
 ineffable’s beauty lies in its flowing sound and meaning. 
Ineffable describes the sentiment of 
being unable to express something in words because it is too 
extreme to communicate; 
words cannot possibly do justice at this particular moment







What remains of a woman when she is in the dark? When she has undressed. When you can no longer see her make-up....her wonderful hair...her beautiful eyes, when she is taken off her jewellery, what is left? Only her charming voice and her perfume. And by the way I like women who perfume their hair tips..it's magical and alchemical.





"- DIS-MOI “JE T’AIME”, MURMURA-T-IL.
- JE SUIS AMOUREUSE DE TOI.
- AH, NON, CE N’EST PAS PAREIL."








La beauté physique, comme tout le reste, c’est toujours cette bonne vieille histoire du verre à moitié plein/vide : il suffit de se concentrer sur le positif pour éliminer le négatif.







“THIS IS AN ALAÏA!”



Alaïa est un “créateur ultra-légendaire.” La crème de la crème.












Beauty has no names, nor it needs any description.















Brasilians love to flaunt their "assets," so it's no surprise that Rio is the world capital of plastic surgery -- especially for the lower bod. The Ivo Pitanguy Clinic (Botafogo)..(www.pitanguy.com) operates out of a 19th-century mansion and adjacent modern building with four operating theatres, a state-of-the-art recovery therapy room, six rooms for outpatient care and 14 flower-filled recovery suites.







A little French 101:
Icône / Icon








Glamourette / Glamour Girl
























been there done that











thigh gap 




no thigh gap
















PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS







PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS








Daniela Lopez Osorio one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits









MONUMENTOS








POLAROIDS








COMP CARDS







Love of the Babushka - Babushka Chic










LOOKS







































Vogue














more tidbits


some of my favorite things, people....places









I’ve discussed Lace up heels and boots with my friends, and the fascination it seems to have with men. They seem to LOVE lace up footwear! Love with a big L. Why is that? I’m sure these shoes carry some form of sex appeal, but what exactly?










 Elena Perminova does casual when she’s in Paris. The look Elena is wearing is all by Isabel Marant



ElenaPerminovaParis.jpg

Elena’s wearing: Isabel Marant’s Denver Sweater and Grey Structured Melvil Leggings.








Wow...so Chic.... Claire Courtin Clarins et Virginie Courtin Clarins








THE ADVENTURES OF PEEPY AND LADY LEE..........








PEEPY With Mother'LEE , N'Mai Davika , N'Nampraw At FASHION SHOW " LATEST COLLECTION "ROMANCE ROCK" AT AUDREY , CENTRAL EMBASSY , BANGKOK THAILAND








despite all the extravagance.....Peepy is nice










a little take on Japan-日本,







Japanese have used the English word kiss ever since modernizing in 
the Meiji Era, but you still encounter the original Edo Period word 
接吻 seppun, which can have a more archaic but poetic feel to it. 
The Japanese use the word pink for the color, which is very easy 
for foreigners to pick up on, but sometimes will use the original Japanese term 桃色momo-iro (lit. "peach colored") if they're feeling random.

















BEAUTY






pink lips blank face. ..is the BOTOX






Chin Implants
Women will continue to aspire to capture Hollywood glamour and opt to have chin implants – a procedure revealed in 2013 to have been undertaken by movie starlet, Marilyn Monroe. The procedure adds definition and balances facial features, producing instant and significant changes in the profile of patients – serving to inject a new bout of confidence into those with a weak or receding chin.




















some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 


"Les Plus Dorés" - “the most golden










HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned





Fabulous Sheikha Mozah was spotted in Dusseldorf Germany this morning, looking chic as always in fur coat and carried Yves Saint Laurent bag. Love this look, stylish and fabulous!







Sheikha Mozah looked absolutely ravishing in her green Chanel couture dress. I am mesmerized by her elegance, charm and beauty in this shot. The green eye shadow was coordinating with the outfit. The accessories are the show-stopper here, fabulous silver grey pearl necklaces plus one diamond necklace, same combination for the bracelets, multi-finger rings and simple diamond earrings. 









Baumelife1-11













































FASHION MUSINGS








































NEWSTAND

























TIME_Cover34_620



















MY PARTING SHOTS




Image


“I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” It is incredible how much a correct outfit and adequate garment can affect a women’s attitude.
Image




Saint Laurent


Of all the beautiful Saint Laurent printed dresses for SS15, this one, on a Paris show-goer, is my favorite. The archival Liberty of London print is so pretty.










Isabel Marant designs some of the best dresses and this one in navy silk looks right 
—just grab and go.







The Can’t-Live-Without Accessory: The Turtleneck


turtleneck weather, photographed by peter lindbergh, vickiarcher.com
The turtleneck is one of those can’t live without accessories.






Top Newcomers S/S 2016







Elliott Yamin - Wait For You 
I never felt nothing in the world like this before
Now I’m missing you
and I’m wishing you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go?
You could have let me know
so now I’m all alone

Girl you could have stayed but you wouldn’t give me a chance
With you not around it’s a little bit more than I can stand
And all my tears they keep runnin’ down my face
Why did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it’s a lie what you keep inside
This is not how you want it to be

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I’m fine it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you

Been a long time since you called me
(How could you forget about me)
You gotta be feeling crazy
How can you walk away
(When) Everything stays the same
I just can’t do it baby

What will it take to make you come back
Girl I told you what it is and it just ain’t like that
Why can’t you look at me?
You’re still in love with me
Don’t leave me crying

Baby why can’t we just start all over again
Get it back to the way it was
If you give me a chance I can love you right
But you’re telling me it won’t be enough

So baby I will wait for you
Cause I don’t know what else I can do
Don’t tell me I ran out of time
If it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I’m fine it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you

So why does your pride make you run and hide
Are you that afraid of me?
But I know it’s a lie what you’re keeping inside
That is not how you want it to be

Baby I will wait for you
Baby I will wait for you
If it’s the last thing I do

Baby I will wait for you
If you think I’m fine it just ain’t true
I really need you in my life
No matter what I have to do
I’ll wait for you
I’ll be waiting… 




Riding high: Greek heiress Athina Onassis -one of my favorites...........



Impressive: Athina has been a keen equestrian since she was a teenager
Riding steady: The heiress seemed focused and determined
Relaxing: Athina took a break from the strenuous sport



















All Grown Up In Cashmere: Wearing The Unstructured Cardigan

These two, child celebrity sensations are all grown up and wearing cashmere.












made in downtown Los Angeles.....sweatshop free









made in downtown Los Angeles.....sweatshop free







LOOK -OUTUBRO ROSA







\\






HENRY KISSINGER: “Golda, you must remember that first I am an American, second I am Secretary of State and third I am a Jew.” GOLDA MEIR: “Henry, you forget that in Israel we read from right to left.”





 The local youth group, “Ezra” hung this sign on the gate entering our town. It reads, “The eternal nation doesn’t fear the long road.” עם ישראל חי וקיים!








I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the 
world and life is.....

All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5775, unless 
otherwise statedI am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or 
without credit to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5776


Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

      👑💰🌴👄      :        ✡️🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾   ...