7.1.15

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5775 - JG 47













Good morning Miami! Que bello el sol hoy otra vez




MY TIDBITS

Flag for Israel
Soy Judío - Aní Yehudí  - אני יהודי 


Things I wanted you to know - 

JG: some thoughts and actions to think about, and you should



Big hair, bikinis, world peace… it must be time for Miss Universe! Beauties from 90 countries descend on Miami for annual pageant


Nia Sanchez, Miss USA; and Zuleica Wilson, Miss Universe Angola; try on their Sherri Hill gowns upon arriving to Trump National Doral Miami











He is still the King..............














No need to say Sheikha Mozah was the center of the attention at the inauguration ceremony of King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands in Amsterdam. She was wearing, of course, electric blue Valentino couture with trendy cape from the Fall 2012 couture collection. Perfect combination of modern and classic. The accessories are the show pieces here, the giant gold necklace, ring, earrings and brooch completed the glamorous ensemble. I remember the moment she stepped out of the car, the photographer went crazy snapping photos. The power of the fashion Queen.








אייל   אתה   המלך!!!!!!



 I remember the the first moment we saw each other from afar I'm yours I'm gonna sing to you I will learn when to shut up I go through life like a visitor to me to see the beautiful but like you did not have those remains only for me faithfully as everything you touch, you touched my heart I know Like every love story there is only pain tell me if it all my life, or we're done or you go as you without words tell me if you came to me a day or you're staying the night night night another night to me I tell you girl or I'll call you Mrs. I wanted you forever I knew how I saw me in your eyes etched in my heart the future I'm going through life approaching the runs where are you going from here mine and maybe you'll be able to love that I've prepared like everything you touch, you touched my heart I know like every love story there is only pain Tell me if this all my life, or we're done or you go as you without words tell me if you came to me a day or you're staying the night night night another night to me







 Bess Myerson, the first - and so far only - Jewish Miss America, passed away today. May her memory be a blessing!




tumblr_mzk1spbmSo1rtcxgxo1_500













JG MUSINGS



principessa ebraica


Piccole principesse crescono.










Haut Vol


On n’arrête pas de se regarder en boucle ce petit film dévoilé sur Nowness.

Les prises de vue de Paris sont vraiment dingues, soulignées par des passages dansés et une bande-son électro inattendue. Pas besoin d’être fan de danse classique pour aimer.
Le réalisateur Louis de Caunes s’est laissé inspirer par l’architecture aux accents passéistes du palais Garnier, où ce clip a été tourné. Il dépeint la métamorphose du Ballet de l’Opéra de Paris avec un sens de l’évocation très juste puisque beaucoup se demandent quels changements s’opéreront avec l’arrivée de Benjamin Millepied comme nouveau directeur de la danse.














been there done that........







thigh gap







mini thigh gap







no thigh gap




















PIERNAS KILOMETRICAS






PALMERAS KILOMETRICAS


Dominika Cibulková one of the 4,000 + followers of the Tidbits








MONUMENTOS





POLAROIDS









COMP CARD







Love of the Babushka.......Babushka Chic













LOOKS








http://russia-instagram.tumblr.com/
http://russia-instagram.tumblr.com/



































Vogue


more tidbits



You will exit the theatre with so many questions about the universe - mainly centered around yourself. Your perspective changes on your own daily obstacles and also on your definition of love and the duties that come with that connection with another human being. But you will be glad you sat for two hours, soaked in your own tears, taking in this film. There's no doubt about that. I definitely didn't want to reclaim those 123 minutes. They were put to good use, each and every one. Definitely go and see The Theory of Everything. I will say no more.  Well, one more thing... Eddie Redmayne  and Felicity Porter definitely deserve every award they are nominated for when it comes to this film. Oh and it's already racked up over 50! 







Link to ILVOELV



– Bruce Weber is in Miami with Jennifer Connelly, caught up in a graphic play of shadow and light in which the actress melds with lines and curves to become a defining element of the composition.













Estelle Chen





I think we have something here. Estelle Chen, winner of EML France 2013, with London Management Group, here modeling Mikoh Summer 2015 campaign. (Runway presence,Polaroid)















Prisca, Jenna, Virginie and Claire Courtin-Clarins





The adventures of Peepy and Lady Lee..........






Make Merit At Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Silom,Also known As Wat Khaek (Bangkok Hindu Temple) 









a little take on Japan-日本,





good neta, a word which means the fish part of a piece of sushi, though in this case it refers to ideas for these little updates that I write.









BEAUTY


womans-face-rx.jpg




What Is a Liquid Facelift?
Liquid Face Lift involves the use of advanced dermal fillers, such as Juvéderm® Ultra, Juvéderm® Ultra Plus, Radiesse®, Restylane®, Perlane® and Sculptra® Aesthetic, usually in combination with BOTOX® or Dysport®. Each of these facial fillers has unique attributes that can be used to rejuvenate specific areas of the face by a highly qualified plastic surgeon or dermatologist. 










some of the best, some of the chic and some of the beautiful in the world!!!! 

"Les 
Plus Dorés" - “the most golden










   HH Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned 








Isn’t this just fabulous! Sheikha Mozah is full of ideas when it comes to buy clothes. She always finds the least expected piece and wear it like no one else can. This one is the example, black ensemble from Jean Paul Gaultier Fall 2007 couture collection is heaven on her. It is sharp, edgy and chic. I am in love with this.





Sheikha Mozah perfectly mixes the hippie style of Jean Paul Gaultier into her elegant style. This purple fur dress is one of the examples. She looks absolutely amazing and we always love to see her in bright color. Sheikha Mozah carries herself with confident and class.












































Mugdha Godse - Unseen Hot Bikini Photos 01

Mugdha Godse - Unseen Hot Bikini Photos 03
Mugdha Godse - Unseen Hot Bikini Photos 04
















FASHION MUSINGS





























NEWSTAND

































MY PARTING SHOTS



Giovanna Battaglia



One of my favorite modern-day style icons is the Italian fashion editor Giovanna Battaglia. I adore her ladylike-with-a-twist approach to dressing. My two takeaways from these pictures are: floral-inspired earrings and a good white dress.






Lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret revealed Tuesday the opening of two new stores in Egypt’s capital.

In a video posted on Victoria’s Secret official Youtube page, Brasilian models Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio revealed the opening of the two shops.







UPSIZE!
anja rubik garance dore photos
An oversized coat can look either super chic or super bulky — and not so chic!
It really depends on how it’s styled…



Gucci

Malgosia Bela looks beautiful in the Gucci SS15 campaign photographed by Mert & Marcus. The ’70s-inspired suede coat, flared jeans, and retro bag above are fun. Like everyone else, I’m very curious to see which designer is going to Gucci—my fingers are crossed that Hedi Slimane stays put at Saint Laurent, I really love what he’s doing there.
Gucci
Gucci








Just in time to beat playlist ennui, here's another musician I like: Inna Modja.
Born in Mali and based in Paris, the 30-year-old singer has dueted with Jason Mraz and scored a #1 hit in France (and millions of YouTube fans worldwide) with her cheeky dance jam "French Can Can."
But it's her soul-baring new song "Forgive Yourself" that really makes us obsessed with the rising pop star.
Plus, her music videos are gorgeously shot and styled—just click "play" and you'll see what I mean!






cintura fina quiadril largo...........


Patricia García Rodríguez








LOOK: BIQUÍNI BRANCO







Edith Frank-Holländer, Anne’s mother, dies in camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on this day 6 January 1945; 70 years ago…











The native name of Israel is Yisrae'el
I am ...Israel is Israel...this blog is the truth as the world and life is.....


All the content is the property of Miscellaneous Tidbits 5775, unless otherwise stated

I am happy for excerpts and links to be used with or without credit 
to my blog.© Miscellaneous Tidbits 5775

Miscellaneous Tidbits 5784 - JG 36

🕎☕️     🏝  💎 🎥📸🔥 💍         ️ .   .         ️ ️               ✨🌸 |       ⚓️💙  💋💋 i     🍓 🪐🪐🎾     ☀️🦄 O 🥄 – 🍽   🍔🍟       ...